whats the height cut off for a manlet?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
at what height is it considered a normal sized man as opposed to a jacked oompa loompa?

6'3

Everyone below this should be executed

For the record I'm also 260 pounds and ripped

Is height the new dick/boob size thing?

I'm 6'1 so anything below that just happens to be manlet and an embarrassment to humanity.

If you are shorter than 5'10" I hope you are packing a giant cock or have serious family wealth or it's going to be a hard knock life banging 3's and the occasional 4.

6'3

You didn't need to state that - your on Sherdog - we already know your jacked.

2ft 2 inches tall

Manlet isn't just height. If you are anything below 6'3'', 245 lean, muscled pounds and if you are not an entrepeneur/billionaire/playboy then what can Sherdog do but laugh at you?

Last edited:
You didn't need to state that - your on Sherdog - we already know your jacked.

Thank you

Not to brag but I can also pretty much overhead press Mighty Mouse while he's resisting

6'3

I'm not one for trolling but seriously, this. Not worth it if you're shorter than that, just rage quit real life and do us all a favor plz.

Did you come from the Conor thread?

If you are shorter than 5'10" I hope you are packing a giant cock or have serious family wealth or it's going to be a hard knock life banging 3's and the occasional 4.

God damn it. Just under.

What is the female equivalent of a kick in the nuts?

Thank you

Not to brag but I can also pretty much overhead press Mighty Mouse while he's resisting
If he was duct taped up like a gerbil, I might be able to one arm bent press him.

sometimes you would forget this is an MMA forum

Back