whats the height cut off for a manlet?

If you are shorter than 5'10" I hope you are packing a giant cock or have serious family wealth or it's going to be a hard knock life banging 3's and the occasional 4.
Personal experience?

If you are shorter than 5'10" I hope you are packing a giant cock or have serious family wealth or it's going to be a hard knock life banging 3's and the occasional 4.

Glad internet forums weren't around when I was in high school/college otherwise I might believe this shit.

I was banging tons of chicks and I'm 5'7. No monster cock or money unfortunately, just charm and wit.

Glad internet forums weren't around when I was in high school/college otherwise I might believe this shit.

I was banging tons of chicks and I'm 5'7. No monster cock or money unfortunately, just charm and wit.
Anyone can bang huge quantities of chicks / dudes but at some point it's about quality. The finer things in life. Pulling ass - #1 Money. Money trumps everything. #2 Fame Famous people like musicians and athletes have tremendous pull. #3 Game, I've seen folks with charm and wit do fairly well. #4 Physical Attributes - people vastly over rate what just being good looking will do for in the quality game. #5 everything else - youth, intelligence, fashion, etc. Plays a factor and doesn't hurt if it's working in your favor. But don't forget it's always about them dollar bills.

If people view you as a great guitarist being below 5'10" gets you 8-10's without the giant stinger and family wealth. I'm sure you could substitute fighter with guitarist but I'm going off personal experience. I'm 5'10" but I've seen shorter players than me still get hot women. I've noticed you can't be a fat neckbeard shredder though or it won't make a difference.

Anyone can bang huge quantities of chicks / dudes but at some point it's about quality. The finer things in life. Pulling ass - #1 Money. Money trumps everything. #2 Fame Famous people like musicians and athletes have tremendous pull. #3 Game, I've seen folks with charm and wit do fairly well. #4 Physical Attributes - people vastly over rate what just being good looking will do for in the quality game. #5 everything else - youth, intelligence, fashion, etc. Plays a factor and doesn't hurt if it's working in your favor. But don't forget it's always about them dollar bills.

I agree but at a certain point (not sure how old you are) you stop caring about what women want because their demands never end even if you're perfect.

Also, I've banged a couple 9's and 10's. They're not as good in bed as the 6-8's.

I know it's the internet and everyone is 6'3" 250 and shredded but considering that the average height of an American man is 5'9.5", I don't think someone has to be 6'2"+ to land good looking women.

Considering that the average woman is 5'4" in this country, as long as a guy is 5'6"-5'7" or taller he will be the same height or taller than most women, which is an issue for many women when they date men. Money/success is much more important to sane women than height.

As far as the manlet question, the answer is probably about the same as above, once a guy is noticeably shorter than average that's when the manlet status starts to come into play.

I agree but at a certain point (not sure how old you are) you stop caring about what women want because their demands never end even if you're perfect.

Also, I've banged a couple 9's and 10's. They're not as good in bed as the 6-8's.
I'm old and yes 100% agree on can't make a woman happy long term as a great percentage are bat shit insane. They have to be intrinsically happy or just get in and out for the sex and save yourself a lot of misery. Sometimes the chicks that aren't super hit are more fun in bed as they might have less esteem issues, try harder or enjoy banging. Super hot chicks are very often issue ridden. I had a solid Scottsdale 9 as arm candy for a couple of years and ended up banging a fairly average chick in the side to keep my sanity. I love chicks reactions when a famous actress or models get divorced / breaks up with their man because he was cheating. Well they are prolly a cunt. A man can only put up with so much shit.

This is some strong UFC discussion we got going on

This is some strong UFC discussion we got going on
hqdefault.jpg

Manlet isn't just height. If you are anything below 6'3'', 245 lean, muscled pounds and if you are not an entrepeneur/billionaire/playboy then what can Sherdog do but laugh at you?

245 is manlet now, 270 is the cutoff.

Back