What's the deal with these marks on Till's arm???

He developed a heroin addiction to aid in making 170.

usada couldn't find a vein... apparently they took samples 3 different times this week.

Marks from the gloves... practicing TDD and getting to the feet from the bottom.

Hell... IDK

Looks like he colored dots onto his arm and then tried to wash them off just before weigh-ins. That is impossible to get off right away. This stuff takes time to remove.

Hmm looks like a crop circle to me

My guess is bruising after a blood draw/plasma whatever and extreme dehydration. The dark bruising is on top of the vein.

WTF?

If we want to go the conspiracy route, lets say it was a reaction from a medical IV to help him cut weight and rehydrate, special treatment for UFC's new golden boy.

I also think they rigged the scales to make it a pound lower for him in case he was 171. He weighed in at 169, theres no way he intentionally cut an extra pound there, the scale was rigged and then after Till weighed in they moved it back up more than intended, thats why 3 people missed weight right afterwards, then the commission remembered to fix the scale and declared Zabit was on weight seconds after saying he was 1.5lbs over. Shady AF.

You seen trainspotting ? Aight then

zYdn9nP.jpg

xJuHJjr.jpg
He gave blood to make weight

I don't see how those aren't needle marks. Either USADA took 20 blood samples, or something is fucked here

Back