What's the deal with these marks on Till's arm???

Injecting himself with dough and grease to replenish

If we want to go the conspiracy route, lets say it was a reaction from a medical IV to help him cut weight and rehydrate, special treatment for UFC's new golden boy.

I also think they rigged the scales to make it a pound lower for him in case he was 171. He weighed in at 169, theres no way he intentionally cut an extra pound there, the scale was rigged and then after Till weighed in they moved it back up more than intended, thats why 3 people missed weight right afterwards, then the commission remembered to fix the scale and declared Zabit was on weight seconds after saying he was 1.5lbs over. Shady AF.

Shady AF? Do the new UFC owners look like they have an ounce of shadiness in them?

ari_emanuel_patrick_whitesell_split.jpg

If we want to go the conspiracy route, lets say it was a reaction from a medical IV to help him cut weight and rehydrate, special treatment for UFC's new golden boy.

I also think they rigged the scales to make it a pound lower for him in case he was 171. He weighed in at 169, theres no way he intentionally cut an extra pound there, the scale was rigged and then after Till weighed in they moved it back up more than intended, thats why 3 people missed weight right afterwards, then the commission remembered to fix the scale and declared Zabit was on weight seconds after saying he was 1.5lbs over. Shady AF.

I noticed all of this too and I can't believe there isn't more extensive discussion about this. Woodley also weighed in heavy and his gitch weighs a pound??? wtf?

For fucks sake.. Everytime I have a smartass remark some bastard beats me to it..

don't worry, it's not a clever remark. All heroin would do is get you high and constipated. If anything were to help with a weight cut it would be a stim like coke, meth, etc...

I don't think he got like 38 IV's in the same arm.

Honestly it looks like some kind of mat burn, maybe from gloves or cloth rubbing against him.

He caught the bad aids from constantly jerking off when he can’t find rape victims. Or so I’ve heard.

Maybe heat rash or fungal infection from keeping hands in fighting position with elbows bent while sweating.

Or AIDS.

Hope it isn’t a staph infection

Darren's cat is a bastard. Don't play with Felix or he will bite and scratch the shit out of you. When I was over at his place that damn cat scarred my index finger on my left hand. Darren's girl friend fortunately knows how to stitch, because she was a medic/nurse in the British Military, so all I have is a scar resembling a clean line on that finger. We later didn't eat, because Darren was cutting weight.

Fuck IDK?

It’s just an excuse for Joe Rogan to bring up Toxoplasmosis during the PPV

Back