Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

Nothing grandiose or complicated here. It is very simple and obvious, you are guilty of exactly what you accuse Cenk of.

But if not true, then it is an attack on his character. And since you provided no evidence to support your claim that he is less honest than Shapiro this itself is a disingenuous tactic, an attack on his character.

What I believe about TYT is irrelevant to what we are discussing now which is your argument and your attacks on his character to make Shapiro look better than Cenk and anyone from TYT.
You could not be lazy and research it for yourself if you cared that much about what he said about Cenk. But I think you rather attack his character

You could not be lazy and research it for yourself if you cared that much about what he said about Cenk. But I think you rather attack his character
What you just said here is irrelevant to what we are discussing. I showed him how he is guilty of what he accuses Cenk of. That's the end of the story.

This is not Mayberry...

DeafT2HU0AARrb3.jpg

He seems like a pretty smart dude, doesn't think with emotion at all. Says some brash things but seems to let the facts do the talking. Republican but doesn't hug Trumps nuts and gives a pretty unbiased honest opinion it seems. Never seen anyone get one over on him in a debate either. Just curious to see what sherdogs opinion on him is.

Yes, I know he's a manlet as well so I'll get that out of the way now for you ever so clever posters.

I think he is intellegent and highly respectable. Everything he says is reasonable except that rumbling about there being a god. But he is brilliant in many ways.

I think he is intellegent and highly respectable. Everything he says is reasonable except that rumbling about there being a god. But he is brilliant in many ways.

His opinions on healthcare and climate change don't seem particularly well thought out, he seems to parrot talking points which experts in the field find pretty easy to carve up (I'll link a YouTube vid later).

His opinions on healthcare and climate change don't seem particularly well thought out, he seems to parrot talking points which experts in the field find pretty easy to carve up (I'll link a YouTube vid later).
His wife is a doctor.
- Drops mic

He obliterates students on the regular!

Does he suck on helium balloons before he speaks?

just another Israel firster .
Has zero interest in the future of the USA .

I heard him for the first time on the radio a little while ago. He was talking about the BDS movement and the anti-BDS bill. He used the term "anti-Semite" about 15 times in the 5 minutes I could stand listening to him. He was repeating it like it was a mantra but worse was that he was making no sense at all. He appears to be a low level intellectual that appeals to dimwits who like having their own thoughts presented back to them in a clear and concise fashion.

He's a typical careerist in conservative politics. The only thing he has ever been solidly conservative on is Israel because apparently as a Jew that nation means more to him than his own. He has to be "moderate" enough to get those appearances on CNN. Meaning Trump bashing and PC attacks on actual conservatives.

On certain issues he does debate and explain very well, but it's predictable and tiresome for example when he jumps on the bandwagon to attack Kavanaugh based on vague nonsense from decades ago and then when Kavanaugh weathers the storm, talks about absurd it was to believe her story in the first place. After he's on CNN several times to support an investigation. That's the type of person he is.

Back