Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He seems like a pretty smart dude, doesn't think with emotion at all. Says some brash things but seems to let the facts do the talking. Republican but doesn't hug Trumps nuts and gives a pretty unbiased honest opinion it seems. Never seen anyone get one over on him in a debate either. Just curious to see what sherdogs opinion on him is.

Yes, I know he's a manlet as well so I'll get that out of the way now for you ever so clever posters.

In short, he's this generation's Rush Limbaugh, but without the baggage of always having to put a positive spin on the bullshit Trump or the rest of the Republicans in the House and Senate does.

He calls a spade a spade.

I disagree with him on a host of subjects.

Eg: abortion, climate change..

But he's absolutely brilliant. Probably one of the best debaters out there.

Those who dislike him do not have the IQ prerequisite to understand his arguments and/or are completely relying on emotion to fuel their positions...

Ben Shapiro, unlike SLWLs, SJWs and leftist racists comes prepared with facts...

In short, he's this generation's Rush Limbaugh, but without the baggage of always having to put a positive spin on the bullshit Trump or the rest of the Republicans in the House and Senate does.

Rush was always a blowhard and a troll . ..

I seriously doubt he was sincere about half of the shit that came out of his mouth...

Michael medved is probably the best current radio show host...

I would like Michael savage a lot more if he didn't go off on random, insane rants

I'd take his lunch money.

I disagree with him on a host of subjects.

Eg: abortion, climate change..

But he's absolutely brilliant. Probably one of the best debaters out there.

Those who dislike him do not have the IQ prerequisite to understand his arguments and/or are completely relying on emotion to fuel their positions...

Ben Shapiro, unlike SLWLs, SJWs and leftist racists comes prepared with facts...
Yeah, from what I've seen his, his go-to move is to simply talk over the head of his opposition, to the point where they really have no rebuttle. And he does so in a manner that at least seems logically consistent. He's definitely a lawyer.

I like watching his videos because he gives a pretty unbiased view on things. I became I fan when I watched him debate Cenk live on youtube and he had Cenk screaming "GOOGLE IT!!!!" and chanting "USA USA USA" like the patriot he most certainly isn't.

Lol he creates some pretty unintentionally funny moments and seems to really understand the war between the media and Trump.

Self loathing white liberals...

Those completely consumed with white guilt and hold stupid positions like, "only white people can be racist..."

Or "I can't comment on that, because i come from a privileged background and cis-gender..."

They are without question, the worst type of leftist...

Rush was always a blowhard and a troll . .

I've listened to Rush daily for 10 years. He and Ben are basically identical with the exception of their positions on Trump and RINOs.

Their social commentary on the left is Copy and Paste.

Yeah, from what I've seen his, his go-to move is to simply talk over the head of his opposition, to the point where they really have no rebuttle. And he does so in a manner that at least seems logically consistent. He's definitely a lawyer.

Most of the time he let's people talk. Alot of people try talking over him when he really starts hitting home with facts, hurting feelings and offending people it seems. He let's people say their piece.

Watch his debate against #BLM activists and the head of the local naacp chapter...it was almost cringe worthy....

They absolutely had nothing for Shapiro...

Watch his debate against #BLM activists and the head of the local naacp chapter...it was almost cringe worthy....

They absolutely had nothing for Shapiro...

LOL. Thats the one I just watched that inspired me to post this thread!

I've listened to Rush daily for 10 years. He and Ben are basically identical with the exception of their positions on Trump and RINOs.

Their social commentary on the left is Copy and Paste.

The only reason why I have a modicum of respect for rush is because he's one of the few standing in between the radical, racist, left, and the rest of sane America.

Most of the time he let's people talk. Alot of people try talking over him when he really starts hitting home with facts, hurting feelings and offending people it seems. He let's people say their piece.
When I say "talk over" them, I mean talk over them intellectually, not just try to win a shouting match like dumb people usually do. Things like sound logic, scientific method, debating without resorting to childishness, etc, are SJW-phobic.

When I say "talk over" them, I mean talk over them intellectually, not just try to win a shouting match like dumb people usually do.

Gotcha. He is definitely a fast talker though, he gets so many facts in at once I think it just leaves the person he's debating speechless because they don't know where to start. He's definitely a smart dude and knows what he's talking about on the subjects he's addressing.

Back