What's the % chance of JDS being UFC Heavyweight Champion in 2017?

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's looking pretty likely, I think he beats Stipe (again) and Werdum (again).

It looks like Cain is going to be out of the title picture for awhile (scheduled back surgery).

I'll say 75%.

@cigano

35%, I think Miocic is going to have a lengthy reign with the belt.

I think it's looking pretty likely, I think he beats Stipe (again) and Werdum (again).

It looks like Cain is going to be out of the title picture for awhile (scheduled back surgery).

I'll say 75%.

@cigano

Very low. Junior is shot. Prime JDS was one of the greatest hw's of all-time, but that guy left the building years ago and a win over C-class Ben Rothwell doesnt change that. Stipe, Cain and Werdum would all smoke Shot Zombie Junior, just like Glassheart Overeem did (prime JDS would have put Overeem in a bodybag).

He need's to lose a bit of muscle mass and become the fastest hands in HW again... He build up now, and become a slower and more hittable version of himself...

35%, I think Miocic is going to have a lengthy reign with the belt.

hi-res-070a8de5d067c130a5980265a8a73b8d_crop_north.jpg

And that was before JDS decided to put his focus back on his boxing. We saw the results in the Rothwell fight.

I'll say 75%.

@cigano

50. Cains his worst matchup and cain will probably never be his best again. He's proven he can beat cain too its just a tough fight for him.

jds beats everyone apart from cain. pretty obvious imo. stipe needs to fight jds or cain to be legit and everyone knows it.

jds beats everyone apart from cain. pretty obvious imo. stipe needs to fight jds or cain to be legit and everyone knows it.

Yeah ok, Stipe is only a paper champion until he fights the guy who is made out of paper. Cain no longer deserves to be mentioned among the elite until he can stay healthy to fight. As far as JDS, I would love to see that rematch with Stipe. I would lean towards Stipe now due to the wear and tear of JDS, but I wouldn't count him out with the power he possesses. He needs to fight Werdum soon for the number one contender, but If Werdum refuses, then they should just give JDS the next shot. So as of now, JDS may have the best chance out of all the contenders.

Back