Opinion What's the biggest d*ck move in war?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
We got some wars going on now and I'm going with landmines. They're still functional years after being placed and a kid running through the forest having fun gets blown up.

Ukraine is going to have to deal with that situation for the next 50 years. You got a pick?

Nerve gas is bad, m'kay.

feb31dea-270f-4b0e-b8e6-7d51d07633e6_text.gif

You guys are all providing a lot of different answers. They are all true, but FUCK!! I feel sick just thinking that I'm kickin' back on my computer with a roof over my head & have clean drinking water & here are people just getting screwed over due to where they live or have been born.

If anyone thinks they are having a shit day, just think of others around the world & it should make you pull your head in.

<DCrying>
Most people in the world are nice I'd like to believe, but there are some bad pricks that just don't give two shits about others.

Luv you, Sherbro's:)

Landmines, mistreatment of prisoners ...rape....

Also exceptionally tragic the forcing of children to clear minefields

( to elaborate on that. Believe it was a Afghanistani farmer ) who had his daughter walking through the minefield before his donkey..... because without the donkey the rest of his family would starve......

Fucked up

Landmines, mistreatment of prisoners ...rape....

Also exceptionally tragic the forcing of children to clear minefields

( to elaborate on that. Believe it was a Afghanistani farmer ) who had his daughter walking through the minefield before his donkey..... because without the donkey the rest of his family would starve......

Fucked up
Completely fucked. People are shit.

Bigges duck move? I’d say making concentration camps for the mass extermination of civilians.
Now they don't have concentration camps because they can just bomb the shit out of you.

Back