What's the Big deal with Conor?.

JRubin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure this out, since when is breaking someone's phone at a night club a big deal?? Guys get in fights, smash beer bottles over each others heads, and so on.

Conor breaks a cell phone and he's being regarded as out of control??

Seems like a pretty quiet night if you ask me.

If Conor tripped in the street there would be a 10+ page thread about it

They'd be saying Khabib stole his soul and his balance

546119.jpg

He should be put to death for such a horrendous act. I hear that phone identified as a human, that was murder.

assaulted an innocent person and stole his property. guys doing it all the time doesnt make it okay

The big deal is even when there is nothing going on people still make threads about him like this one

I'm still trying to figure this out, since when is breaking someone's phone at a night club a big deal?? Guys get in fights, smash beer bottles over each others heads, and so on.

It's against the law. A number of "celebrities" - in particular, those already on parole, get arrested and charged when they do it.

Conor haters ironically follow Conor threads all day like a puppy trying to get a treat. It's pathetic really. They spend all day on sherdog wishing misfortune on a person. It's a easy way to tell how shitty their lives are.

Hey @Mortal Wombat you care to give your opinion? Or are you and @Hitto having issues getting out of the bathtub packed with dagistani cock?

Conor haters ironically follow Conor threads all day like a puppy trying to get a treat. It's pathetic really. They spend all day on sherdog wishing misfortune on a person. It's a easy way to tell how shitty their lives are.

Hey @Mortal Wombat you care to give your opinion? Or are you and @Hitto having issues getting out of the bathtub packed with dagistani cock?
You're now following me tagging me bc I live rent free in your head!
RingedVacantEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

the whole community has gone soft.

I'm still savage as ever tho.

Anyone else wouldn't be a problem. Pay for the phone & a little bit of cheese for the trouble... but when a major celebrity breaks your phone , you now have an "opportunity." That's the difference.

(note: if TS is saying that Conor isn't a major celeb... then god help him cause he doesn't have a grasp on reality.)

Back