What's the Big deal with Conor?.

Please...if some coked out irish gypsy ran up to you and smashed your phone, you'd be sobbing and posting about it non-stop for years, same as the rest of the Conor-centric drama posters.

I'm still trying to figure this out, since when is breaking someone's phone at a night club a big deal?? Guys get in fights, smash beer bottles over each others heads, and so on.

Conor breaks a cell phone and he's being regarded as out of control??

Seems like a pretty quiet night if you ask me.

so how would u feel if the phone u had was taken and broken.

you try what conor did and u be in the same place conor is.

I still don't see what the big deal is. I think Conor's mistake was not throwing the guy some money for the phone. I get why celebrities lose their shit sometimes when people with cameras won't leave them alone.

He didn’t accidentally break his phone

He took it from him n then had his bodyguards push the guy away

Maybe in 3rd world shit holes that’s “ok”, however in civilized world with laws it is not

Rich n famous don’t shouldn’t get special treatment

Yovanna Ventura is fixing this thread right now.

so how would u feel if the phone u had was taken and broken.

you try what conor did and u be in the same place conor is.

How would I feel??? Who the fuck cares, there at a night club, every one is drunk, I have no doubt that if I was filming someone who told me repeatedly not to, that at the very least hed try and break my phone if not worst.

Bs, when was the last time someone for an assault charge for fighting in a club. Your full of shit

It's against the law. A number of "celebrities" - in particular, those already on parole, get arrested and charged when they do it.

Not my point, my point is why is breaking a guys phone at a night club such a big deal??

I mean Jones has bent a Bently around a lamp post, took off after having a collision with a pregnant woman, and we have people saying this is worse??

Come on people, dont do Jon dirty like that

Back