What's the best one sided beatdown in MMA history

Rick Glenn putting the poopy squeeze down on Gavin Tucker.

tenor.gif

Most of Sakuraba's fights. Win or lose
Fedor / Goodridge
Antonio Silva / Fedor
Cain/JDS 2 and 3 were horrendous.
jdsface.gif.cf.gif

giphy.gif

This is really hard to watch... Great HL though. Fight footage starts at 2:10

Not sure if I understood the idea of "best one sided beatdown"... No one side spanking can be good.
But the worst I can remember was Don Frye spanking Amaury Bitetti for like 10 minutes non stop. It was a barbaric spanking. UFC 9 or 10.

Not sure if I understood the idea of "best one sided beatdown"... No one side spanking can be good.
But the worst I can remember was Don Frye spanking Amaury Bitetti for like 10 minutes non stop. It was a barbaric spanking. UFC 9 or 10.

You're clearly not a sadist like the rest of us

Was that the fight when they got tangled in the ropes, and the ref basically drageed him to the centre of the ring?

Yeah, I think that’s it.

I haven’t seen it in such a long time, but I never forgot the horrible brutality of it.

Glover vs Maldonado is the only fight in the UFC that made me feel uneasy. Brutal as fuck.

Fishing for likes.

Khabib vs Barboza and Khabib vs Al were true one sided beat downs. Neither guy had any success in the fight. Barboza couldn’t land a strike and Al was getting out classed everywhere

At least Conor was able to mount some offense for an entire round even after being gassed tf out
Conor was panic cheating from the first round.

Second part of the Ninja X Matsui fight is a fucking beatdown

Acacio X Takase
...was hard to watch towards the end

Igor Vovchanchyn put on heavy beatdowns after another

Its Enson Inoue vs Igor Vovchanchyn

If you have another fight you're objectively wrong.

Ryan Bader vs Anthony Perosh
Randy Couture vs Tito Ortiz for the laughs

Back