• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's so thug about Thug Rose ?

Because she came from the gutter and she still here.

Takanori Gomi isn't even a fireball, much less a kid!

<{Joewithit}>

I think it has to do with her growing up in poor neighborhoods in Milwaukee. A persona she became to keep other chicks from fucking with her. Standing and not even flinching when some crazy chick has a fist in her face is pretty "Thug" to me, honestly.

Thugeminism

It was a stupid nick name that didn't describe her at all. I think it just sounded "cool" to Pat Barry.

I would cool her "Ice Queen" or "killer Frost" because of her Ice cold demeanor (And because I'm a a bit of a geek :D).

It was a stupid nick name that didn't describe her at all. I think it just sounded "cool" to Pat Barry.

I would cool her "Ice Queen" or "killer Frost" because of her Ice cold demeanor (And because I'm a a bit of a geek :D).
Agree with the first part but "Ice Queen" or "Killer Frost" sounds like she just rolled out of Disney's Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs....

2pac gave it to her. It means The Hate U Give.

who told you to reply to me
ts490oe.gif

It's kinda catchy.

Also I guess it's still better than another pitbull / assassin.

Why does Bisping go as "The Count" ??

Everybody knows he can't even count.

I could have sworn that he had some sort of ties to royalty through his bloodline...hence the nickname.

Cuz she pretends to be black & from the ghetto.

She sounds like she grew up on a diet of government cheese and ass whoopings. You be the judge.

Tough fighter but not a thug. She's a poser like Ronda when it comes to mean mugging. She's too emotional to be a thug.

Literally the complete opposite of a 'thug'.
Words have different meanings. See thug life videos for examples.
Not literally thug, doing what she done is pretty gangster.
But not literally gangster as in someone who is in a gang and kills people

She doesn't give a fuck

I love it

Bratty JJ was dancing around her throwing smack talk around and Rose just sat there and stared like it was boring her

I don't think her heartbeat changed one bit the whole time JJ tried her "intimidationt tactics" she just sat there like she was at a fucking docter office waiting for her name to be called. then when her name was called she got up on the stage and just did what she always did like another day at the office.

i8juytrgfdqwdwqqwsqs.jpg

Thug lyfe

Back