What's next for Ronda Rousey?

She should retire and continue her career as a Pokémon forum mod

I honestly immediately thought it was their backup plan for Rousey if she lost against Nunes when they announced the creation of the 145 division.
Im sure it could be,but i dont want to see it. I thought the time off would do her good,but it hasnt,not with who she is training with. Lets say tommorow she realized everything that happened and that she cant trust edmund? could she trust anyone after these schenaningans? maybe its just not worth going through it. I hope she eventually starts talking to the press,and doesnt become a shut in any longer. Even if she doesnt fight,i think itd do her good.Her fans wanna see her.

I love Ronda,ill stab anyone in the face that even looks at her funny,but i hope they dont do this. Not with fucking edmund.

She should have stuck with her Judo/wrestling, after the correa fight she thought she was a great striker but in reality she wasn't, far from it. Edmond is a goner. I never been a rousey fan because of her attitude. Also she hasn't shown up at the post fight conference.

She is going to be 30 in a month. She needs to fire all the yes men/women around her and get a real coach/camp. She could come back in a year if she wanted and give it another go. She has the work ethic. She is going nowhere with Edmond

The Fast and the Furious 9, Transformers 4: Transpocalypse

I honestly immediately thought it was their backup plan for Rousey if she lost against Nunes when they announced the creation of the 145 division.
Dana's master plan was Ronda beating Nunes, and Holm beating GDR. Then Ronda would move up, beat Holm in a huge money fight, and retire as the only two-division wmma champ. Lulz.

Well, I think only Nunes has a realistic shot at doing that.

Dana's master plan was Ronda beating Nunes, and Holm beating GDR. Then Ronda would move up, beat Holm in a huge money fight, and retire as the only two-division wmma champ. Lulz.

Well, I think only Nunes has a realistic shot at doing that.

But if she lost, as she has, I could see an instant chance to be a two-division champion being perhaps the only thing to keep her from growing roots under her pillow.

Her acting career was predicated on her mma success. I imagine after these two spectacular losses, her big screen stock has dropped to near nil. She needs to re-dedicate herself to fighting. Lots of fighters who have faced adversity, re-defined themselves, and subsequently thrived.

I mean, I'd pay to see Cyborg beat Rousey senseless.
Let's get some closure.

I hope she retires and discovers her self-worth doesn't have to be tied so strongly to being the best in the world in combat athletics. That has been the sole drive of her self-esteem since she was a teenager. Would be nice to see her accept herself outside of being a sports athlete.

Don't rule out an instant title shot at 145. Seriously.

Lol. Yeah right. Either Holly or Germaine knocks the crap out of Ronda at this point. Not to mention Cyborg would be waiting for her there as well. Nope. She wants nothing to do with 145.

Back