What's next for Ronda Rousey?

thecore762

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I doubt she wants to comeback to the UFC and start from the bottom since there are plenty of qualified contenders lined up for the belt, I think her UFC stay has come to an end now. It's time for her to go to WWE, she will be paid well and probably will only have to show up once a month. It's Wrestlemania season too.

To find an even greater coach than Edmond.
It is a tough task but nothing is impossible

A couple of straight to DVD movies and then obscurity.

Her acting sucks, I hope I don't see her in movies ever again.

Not MMA

Maybe a little acting, commentating, coaching?

Retirement. It would be a massive undertaking for her to just go train with a different camp at this point,and Edmund is useless.

Seriously though, she needs to listen to mama rousey and fire that fraud Count Edmond Retardveryan. She needs to exorcise that demon from her soul once and for all. Then, she needs to swallow her pride, learn humility, and drag her ass with her head down into a new gym that will teach her something new.

Sadly, she's probably too arrogant to do any of that.

Don't rule out an instant title shot at 145. Seriously.

I don't think even WWE would want her after that embarassing loss. She should open a restaurant with Edmond.

Don't rule out an instant title shot at 145. Seriously.
I love Ronda,ill stab anyone in the face that even looks at her funny,but i hope they dont do this. Not with fucking edmund.

I love Ronda,ill stab anyone in the face that even looks at her funny,but i hope they dont do this. Not with fucking edmund.

I honestly immediately thought it was their backup plan for Rousey if she lost against Nunes when they announced the creation of the 145 division.

Save money, cash in buy a gym make bank being a owner, or move to a new gym and learn some real boxing skills...

Back