What's Next For Nate if he beats Conor Again?

Conor III

He'll fight Conor as many times it takes until Conor wins.
Unless they give Conor a title fight, even after losing.

Nate don't care bout no belts. $$$ talks.

Finds another manlet to fight?

I would like to see Nate vs Ferguson. that would be a fun exciting fight

Fights Khabib and gets subed in round 1 and goes back to being a journeyman that is fun to watch but not really any contender.

That's true though. Nate will never beat a strong wrestler (Khabib) or strong kicker (RDA, Barboza)

Simple question. What do you think is next for Diaz assuming he gets it done at 202? Lightweight title shot against Eddie?

Does beating a top 10 P4P fighter give him enough confidence to stick around at 170?

Other big money fights?

PS: recently wrote what you could call a 'McGregor vs. Diaz 2 For Dummies'. Might be a bit simple for you guys, but there is a poll at the bottom I would love for you to vote in.

Thanks!

http://www.realmenreport.com/2016/08/conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz-pre-fight.html
Back to 20,000/20,000

If Nate wins, a fight vs gsp seems like an intriguing possibility.

If Khabib or Nate doesn't get the Alvarez fight then Nate vs Khabib is the fight to make.
I like this fight. I feel that Khabib has the tools to take out Diaz, but I think he is out of his league when the fight begins on his feet. I also could see Khabib getting provoked into fighting like a total emotional dumbass based on the history these two have. Whole lotta wrestlefucking going on, and Khabib getting worked on his feet, but I think Khabib wins it.

If Nate's smart, he'll try to fight someone like Chiesa or Ferguson, maybe even Pettis.

Alverez is next for him win or lose imo, tell me I'm wrong and about how the UFC hates money.

I like this fight. I feel that Khabib has the tools to take out Diaz, but I think he is out of his league when the fight begins on his feet. I also could see Khabib getting provoked into fighting like a total emotional dumbass based on the history these two have. Whole lotta wrestlefucking going on, and Khabib getting worked on his feet, but I think Khabib wins it.

If Nate's smart, he'll try to fight someone like Chiesa or Ferguson, maybe even Pettis.

If Khabib gets the Alvarez title fight then Chiesa vs Nate would be a great match up. I like that idea.

Back