What's next for Dustin once he got KTFO by Conor ?

There's about a 5% chance that McGregor wins this fight, this time around.

You can say anything and everything you want, I don't care.
End of the day, none of us know unless the fight actually happens. Sept 2014 was a long long long time ago at a different weight class. Anyone can get clipped, tis true.

- and don't get your hopes up on that fight happening cos it's almost certainly not happening.

When are people going to learn how average Conor is?
1.5 rounds of spamming big left hand shots is all he has. He has no Plan B.
"Spam big left-hand shots until I run out of steam". STUNNING GAMEPLAN for a professional mixed-martial arts fighter. <45><45><45>
Its going to be like Max-Dustin 2. Where everyone thought max was the better fighter when he improved and became a FW all time great. Peopl ethought Max not having to cut the weight and his improvement will lead Max to beating dustin. Except what happened, it was more of the same just at a different weightclass. Dustin Whipped that ass for 25 mins.

That's what's going to happen with Conor-Poirier 2. Where people might favor Dustin because he's the more active fighter, he's grown as a fighter, but his growth is not enough to close the gap on conor and conor just waxes Dustin again. Just a different weight class

Conor will show he's in a league of his own now that khabib isn't here. Only guy that can beat McGregor is tony maybe.
Fully agree with this. Tony can win against Conor by relying on his toughness, chin and cardio but I may have Conor as a slight fav. I think Conor beats all other LWs though I do not consider Poirier and JG as easy fights for him. Khabib was once in a lifetime fighter that made Conor look like an absolute bum but in reality Conor is a super elite fighter that can destroy everybody else and I say that as a big Conor hater.

Conor hasn’t KTFO anyone, he’s a TKO bum.

Closest thing to a KTFO he has is Aldo, a flash KO which BJM’s knee pretty much KTFO Aldo lol.
lol he KO dustin cold the first time. Dustin was eating punches and the punches woke him up off the canvas.

Lol how ?
His chin seems to have significantly improved from the hard weight cuts to 145.
His cardio is better than mcgregor he carries his pop better than mcgregor throughout the fight
With khabib gone he can easily be champ. And i think he sees that.
If mcgregor doesnt get him out of there in like the first round porier is gonna run away with it

Fully agree with this. Tony can win against Conor by relying on his toughness, chin and cardio but I may have Conor as a slight fav. I think Conor beats all other LWs though I do not consider Poirier and JG as easy fights for him. Khabib was once in a lifetime fighter that made Conor look like an absolute bum but in reality Conor is a super elite fighter that can destroy everybody else and I say that as a big Conor hater.
I have Conor as the slight fav too. We don't know if Tony is still Tony or if the damage took its toll. I think the only thing that beats Conor without khabib in the picture is someone that's durable and can weaponize pace and has decent grappling. If they do this, Conor will be submitted. If not, Conor is knocking them out. I don't think he'll be a dominant lw champion should habib never come back but he'll have some masterful performances

Last edited:
Conor will show he's in a league of his own now that khabib isn't here. Only guy that can beat McGregor is tony maybe.

Conor runs through the division

165 and 175 is good for new emerging markets and talent pool.

Wrong son. In the recent Dustin's fight, nothing shows that the outcome will be different. Conor is a better striker and I don't think that Dustin will try to wrestlefuck him.

Conor by KO round 1 or 2.
I bet Conor will win Dustin easily on SUG

If Conor doesn't Donald Dustin in round 1, then Poirier will Hooker McGregor.

I’m calling it now...first rd KO shoulder strike..

Im yet to be convinced that Conor is an elite LW.
Beating an old and obviously unmotivated Cowboy at WW doesnt prove shit to me.

Well, 2 months later we are almost there.

Did your predictions change ?

Back