What's next for Dustin once he got KTFO by Conor ?

After Dustin destroys Conor he will fight Tony for the vacant belt after it is finally relinquished once Khabib goes 30-0 against GSP. Dustin ofc also destroys Tony, meanwhile Olivera subs Justin

Maybe he'll re-invent himself, move up a weight class, and go on another tear like he did after the last time Conor KOd him.

I like Poirier and wouldn't mind seeing him win, but to me he is vastly inferior striker to Conor (as almost anyone in division). He can probably grind something out in a way of heart and grappling but I don't see him using it much.

After Dustin destroys Conor he will fight Tony for the vacant belt after it is finally relinquished once Khabib goes 30-0 against GSP. Dustin ofc also destroys Tony, meanwhile Olivera subs Justin

I'm sorry but none of that will happen.

I don't want to see Conor with the belt again, unless super Khabib came back to teach him a lesson, then leave for good. You know Conor will not get a title shot again (or at least that's how it plays out in my dreams)

Outside of rematches he can only fight Charles Oliveira or someone in that realm like Felder if he wins. The dude fought a lot of guys already beat Hooker recently, Gaethje who probably will be next for Conor if Conor wins, beat Diego Ferreira. Tony and Chandler are great options, but I feel like they will fight each other or will be matched up by the time that fight happens, so I don't know if one of them will be in the books right after Conor.

I want Dustin to win but wouldnt be shocked if Conor hits him with the dreaded shoulder strike of doom

Apologies. I thought the aim of the thread was to speak out of our asses.

Wrong son. In the recent Dustin's fight, nothing shows that the outcome will be different. Conor is a better striker and I don't think that Dustin will try to wrestlefuck him.

Conor by KO round 1 or 2.

Back