What's next for Diego Sanchez? 3-1 in his last 4 fights

Diego is just more proof they need 165!

He should take his new moves to dancing with the stars

Re-match when he can see straight again.

I think he could fight either Mike Perry or Tim Means next but i'd rather see Perry vs Means, hmm.

Diego should drop to LW.
He is too small for WW.
Pereira was huge.
He can rematch veterans like:
Clay Guida
Joe Lauzen
Jim Miller

I guess Dana doesn't like him as much as he did Chuck, dude is clearly brain damaged. He's a sad documentary waiting to happen.

Diego is a WW, Lando is a LW. I don't think Diego has the LW speed anymore and doubt Lando wants to move to WW.
iirc Diego won TUF at 185, but the man has fought as low as 145, he is no WW imo.

Diego v.s. Kenny Florian

Rematch of TUF 1 finale. Kenny comes out of retirement from the booth after that near fatal 18 wheeler accident, pursues his dream...err I mean nightmare.

Florian by "soaking the blood with the ground" (Diego's promo btw if anyone caught it) elbows, round 1.

Diego VS Karo rematch
If Karo comes back to the UFC and I believe he’s training or planning a comeback I like the idea. If Diego went down to 155 and he won’t Guida rematch would be nice. I’m guessing he gets a Court McGee/Bryan Barberena next.

iirc Diego won TUF at 185, but the man has fought as low as 145, he is no WW imo.

I think you are right on the TUF thing, he has been holding steady at WW lately. I don't think he has the speed at LW at this stage in his career.

Last 4 fights looking pretty sweet to me...

View attachment 730341

War Diego.

hey, he's hanging in there I guess...just keep feeding him more mickey Galls...haha and he might continue for awhile...but don't dare give him a decent fighter, or he's going to get murdered.

a young hungry prospect with the whole wide world in front of him, give him a contender fight and then a title shot because hes on a streak and could hold the belt for a long time

lolz.. Yea title fight contender for sure.

In all seriousness, he's kind of in no-mans land. Far too small for the big boys at WW but not fast enough for 155.. I'd like to see him try a 155 bout again, but his fight against Al was tough to watch. I think he fights another contender who doesn't have the athletic prowess of Yoel Romero.. Maybe Rafael Dos Anjos would be good or Tony Martin? Either of those sounds fun. Other than that he's gotta fight guys outside of the top 20 imo or drop to LW for one more crack at contendorship

RDA would murder him. Him vs Ben Saunders would have been good

BMF Belt. Sponsored by Mobil 1.

[Jon Anik voice]
"This fight is brought to you by Mobil DynaLube 300... Get Your Oil Checked Today"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back