What's next for Diego Sanchez? 3-1 in his last 4 fights

Diego quit. It was sad to see that from him. Make him rematch Pereira.

get rid of that freak in his corner

Retirement unless he's an idiot

So expect to see him back in July

I’d say retire, but I know Diego won’t.

Give him another grappler.

Cat scans

Many CAT SCANS

Well hes riding a win against a solid opponent, so he's definitely getting another few fights...

<CerseiPlotting>

Diego vs Lando is perfect matchup for both of them imo

Maybe a title shot with another win?
lolz.. Yea title fight contender for sure.

In all seriousness, he's kind of in no-mans land. Far too small for the big boys at WW but not fast enough for 155.. I'd like to see him try a 155 bout again, but his fight against Al was tough to watch. I think he fights another contender who doesn't have the athletic prowess of Yoel Romero.. Maybe Rafael Dos Anjos would be good or Tony Martin? Either of those sounds fun. Other than that he's gotta fight guys outside of the top 20 imo or drop to LW for one more crack at contendorship

Well since he doesn’t have a losing streak, ufc won’t give him a title shot

Well hes riding a win against a solid opponent, so he's definitely getting another few fights...

<CerseiPlotting>

solid win???? he got his ass beat...getting lucky by your opponent getting dq'd isn't a legit win...

lolz.. Yea title fight contender for sure.

In all seriousness, he's kind of in no-mans land. Far too small for the big boys at WW but not fast enough for 155.. I'd like to see him try a 155 bout again, but his fight against Al was tough to watch. I think he fights another contender who doesn't have the athletic prowess of Yoel Romero.. Maybe Rafael Dos Anjos would be good or Tony Martin? Either of those sounds fun. Other than that he's gotta fight guys outside of the top 20 imo or drop to LW for one more crack at contendorship

dude, this guy shouldn't be let any where near a contender...did you see how bad he looked? if he still chooses to fight, he should be matched against guys just coming over the to the ufc...or guys with just 1 or 2 fights....anyone else, he has no chance of winning against.

Actual MMA training, some guy around his age and wear at 155, no more 170 for him.

solid win???? he got his ass beat...getting lucky by your opponent getting dq'd isn't a legit win...
Last 4 fights looking pretty sweet to me...

Screenshot_20200216-185839_Samsung Internet.jpg

War Diego.

Back