Whats next for DADA?

Back to promoting backyard fights, dude has NO cardio and it seems that none of his supposed power is left in him, Kimbo would had destroyed him in the first but he fall into the "grappling" match with him and both got gassed to a ridiculous level.

Apparently he was in critical condition overnight.

Bellator and the Athletic Commission should be ashamed letting somebody with such poor health go out there.

The fight was garbage and laughing stock of the century, but in all seriousness, hope DaDa is okay.

He can still land an arm punch close enough to Ken Shamrock to make him dive.

I sense Dada vs Shammy as main event.

spin_prod_1242170712

Twitter saying his heart stopped and he's on a ventilator. Critical condition.

Survival first, then other stuff.

Panhandling at the local Supermarket.

Apparently he was in critical condition overnight.

Bellator and the Athletic Commission should be ashamed letting somebody with such poor health go out there.

The fight was garbage and laughing stock of the century, but in all seriousness, hope DaDa is okay.

He wasn't in poor health. He did a 40 lb weigh cut improperly...guy prolly just didn't eat for a week.

Not that weight-cut are healthy in general but

I was thinking they would maybe try and put him with Ken until the story of his heart stopping got out. I don't think they will bring him back now.

Hopefully a treadmill, just to attain average cardiovascular health.

The guy was never a fighter. He was a talker from day one. The whole backyard thing was based on a silly myth he created that he was the video game boss of the backyard, when he was really just the Wizard of Oz.

The man doesn't like to fight. He's not a fighter, at all. He just plays one on TV and in low-budget documentaries.

Came here to say a treadmill, apparently others thought the same thing. Both of them only had cardio for one round, unfortunately (for the fans) the fight went three rounds. It was an embarassment.

Back to the yard?

Match ups with wash ups or Bellator prospects?

Retire his hands and sledgehammer for good?

He didn't look AS bad as I thought he would and seemed marketable enough w/Dawg fight and his local fanbase what do you thinks next for this cash cow built on beef?
One thing is for certain. If he fights again, he needs to move up in weight class.

What we really learned from this fight is that kimbo is officially done, if he can't finish dada 5000 he is not fit to fight professionally.

Back to the yard?

Match ups with wash ups or Bellator prospects?

Retire his hands and sledgehammer for good?

He didn't look AS bad as I thought he would and seemed marketable enough w/Dawg fight and his local fanbase what do you thinks next for this cash cow built on beef?

He will definitely fight again, Bellator spent so much promo on the guy some promotion will pick him up even if Bellator decides this is the end.

Hopefully he'll get called up to the big leagues with that performance.

Surely Dada5000 won't ever be medically allowed to fight professionaly ever again.

Back