Whats next for DADA?

Cap_reD

ANTI ZUFFA ZOMBIE
@Orange
Reaction score
Back to the yard?

Match ups with wash ups or Bellator prospects?

Retire his hands and sledgehammer for good?

He didn't look AS bad as I thought he would and seemed marketable enough w/Dawg fight and his local fanbase what do you thinks next for this cash cow built on beef?

Give him Sapp for the lulz.

How crazy would it be in this day and age to see Sapp on a 2 fight win streak?

It would be amusing if he fought someone like Thompson but in all likelihood he's Fedor's next opponent and I'm not entirely joking.

Hopefully a treadmill, just to attain average cardiovascular health.

The guy was never a fighter. He was a talker from day one. The whole backyard thing was based on a silly myth he created that he was the video game boss of the backyard, when he was really just the Wizard of Oz.

The man doesn't like to fight. He's not a fighter, at all. He just plays one on TV and in low-budget documentaries.

He won't ever fight again. He got stretchered out after the horrific beating slice laid on him.

Work on a fast food! This is a shame this dude doesn't know how to fight!

I hope Ken Shamrock will be Dada's next chapter in his journey into the theater of the absurd.

Lets have a one night 4 man tourney.

Kimbo - MR.5000 - Sapp - Tyson

I would be pretty surprized if we ever saw Dada fight again on a relevant MMA show.

Dawg Fight 2 and the charlie Brown walk of shame in Perrine...

adsadgeorgemichael_zps55f76f82.gif

He seriously never needs to fight in MMA again. He implied he has a brain (compared to Kimbo) and Kimbo only has fighting in his promo, so hopefully that means he can do something other than this. He's too old to improve (MMA cardio especially) and the last thing we need to see is TKO via cardiac arrest in an MMA fight.

DADA gets a job at a SEARS automotive center. He has an exemplary work record until the day he unknowingly runs afoul of lead tire changing Technician Brett "The Grim" Rogers. The two brawl and the security camera footage is leaked to TMZ sports then Youtube. Scott Coker sees the one million Youtube hits and books both men for a fight. Rogers wins by TKO in the 2nd round and calls out Phil Baroni. The most epic fight in MMA history ensues with DADA and Mark Coleman in Baroni's corner.

Back