What's next for Chandler?

With Poirier vs Conman winner likely fighting for the title,

Gaethje vs Chandler is the fight to make.

Maybe a fight with the winner of Poirier vs McGregor, but Chandler seems quite chinny and those two guys have great speed and accuracy so I'd choose them both to smoke Chandler

Well nice to see another optimal Dana outcome get screwed.

In his post fight interview Chandler was saying he'll be back for the belt in 12 months. I'm having a hard time even picking a next fight for him.

How about his gut btw.... Not insinuating anything ;)
ONE FC

Well nice to see another optimal Dana outcome get screwed.

In his post fight interview Chandler was saying he'll be back for the belt in 12 months. I'm having a hard time even picking a next fight for him.

How about his gut btw.... Not insinuating anything ;)
gaethje

doesn't deserve gaethje, but honestly he had 2 exciting fights in the ufc. It's a fight that sells.

He will now get on with his journey to being a bottom top 10 guy like I predicted when I heard he signed to the ufc

It’s hard to say. Maybe Beneil? They both want time off and the rankings make sense. Book it for December or January.

Chandler vs RDA please. Gaethje would be sweet as well.

I don't know but he said he will be champion in the next 12 month?
Someone need to tell him you don't always get title shot on a one fight win streak

Gaethje since Dustin/Conor is fighting Oliveira

A fight with Gaethje would be exciting but he shouldn’t get another title shot if he wins. He didn’t deserve this shot, he shouldn’t get another one with just one win, especially after getting KOd. He needs at least 2-3 top 10 wins first. Gaethje, RDJ and Islam would be good.

Islam would make Chandler look like a child. I would love to see the lead-up to the fight with Chandler trash talk. Makhachev would send Chandler off to Bellator.

Gaethje is the only one that makes sense

I'd like to see Islam vs Dariush.

Back