What's next for Chad "Money" Mendes

Ricardo Lamas. That fight would be very interesting. If he gets past Koch, set it up!

That is a wicked idea but I have a feeling they want to push the Diamond up the ladder and into a title shot soon. Therefore I see them avoiding this fight and keep Mendes and Poirier on track for title shots.

youre probably right... mendes vs elkins?

You know what. For some reason I really want to see Mendes vs Siver. It just seems like it will be a gritty hard fight.

that would be nice...really get to see how sivers tdd is

Has he ever beaten a top 10 fighter? His last 2 fights he looked good thanks to the competition imo

edit: wow he beat Cub. give him a top 5 fighter Dustin maybe
His win over Cub wasn't and isn't that impressive. Cub has only now started to put things together, and I still don't think he's as good as most people seem to think he is at this point.
I say reschedule the Dias fight.

feed him to the zombie. Then we get to see the fight everyone really wants to see. aldo v.s. zombie.

An early KO in a Title Fight hasn't held Cain back.
I agree with everything you are saying about Mendes. I would love to see a Mendes/Edgar fight.
There is no better FW, aside from Aldo until Chad proves differently, better than Mendes.
There has been a tremendous influx of talent to FW. Some great fights for Mendes.
I think time is on the side of Mendes. I'd like to see Mendes/KZ and the outcome of Aldo/Edgar. I believe he'll be ready for a Title Fight at that point.
I don't think I've ever seen you make a post not related in some way to Gray Maynard until now

this is a good idea for two reasons
1. mendes makes easy cash
2. garcia may finally be cut.

it would be a late Christmas present for me.

I don't think there going to cut Garcia....Guy shows up to fight everytime.....have mendes fight Guida or Hiotski (however you spell it)

Yeah I would go with Hacran Dias or Dustin Poirier.

Korean Zombie fight would be awesome. I would also like to see him fight Siver eventually too. He's still a young fighter and has some great fights ahead of him.

I like the idea of siver. Also think a fight with pourier would be cool.

I'd like to see him against somebody like nam phan or dennis siver, see how he handles someone who can strike like a pro. Mendes is untested

Has he ever beaten a top 10 fighter? His last 2 fights he looked good thanks to the competition imo

edit: wow he beat Cub. give him a top 5 fighter Dustin maybe

Swanson and Koch?

2 fights that I would love to see:
Mendes vs Korean Zombie
Mendes vs Edgar

maybe a top 20 fighter? it will make a change from his last 2 wins which were basically given to him.

Back