What's More Satisfying?

Rockhold was actually somewhat nice to Bisping in the immediate aftermath of their first fight. Bisping was a total prick, as expected, after he KO'd Luke. The Hendo KO is such a classic, I remember it more fondly, but both were great knockouts.

That Hendo gif is a thing of beauty.
Yep

bisping-jab-probe-bait-punish-fix.gif

Hendo over Bisping for me. The Rockhold KO was hilarious and satisfying as well though.

Ruke Lockhardon KO was sweet, his arrogance and foregone conclusion of an easy outing just added to the hilarity of the situation... being happy for Bisping was a brief time when it became evident he intended to hold the belt and fight anyone but the top contenders.

that being what it is, kudos to him for at least defending his strap unlike someone else who Sherdog all love and revere
<{cruzshake}>

To be fair, I'm sure Conor would have defended against Helio Grace if given the opportunity. He's about the same age range as old man Hendo when Bisping fought him the second time.

At the time that it happened, the Henderson KO would have been the best, but over the years I started liking Bisping, and his fight with Rockhold was way better. I think when Bis KO'd Luke was when a I actually started liking him. Rockhold was possible the biggest jerk in the UFC since Tito. Loved seeing them both of them get clobbered!

Mmmm both were great but I gotta go with Henderson KOing Bisquick.

Bisquick KO of Luke was more like a bigmouth KO of a bigmouth. There was less of a satisfaction of having a good guy at one end.

Back