MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bisping KOing Cockhold
SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Or Henderson vs Bisping
HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

I know Henderson's was bad blood and crazy KO and an extra punch but I personally favor Bisping. Rockhold was so cocky coming into that fight and Bisping stepped in very short notice. Also Bisping was known to be a "pillow handed" fighter and knocked his ass out and finally became champion after many years. Rockhold chased that rematch but it was denied and he continued to get knocked unconscious

Bisping got the last laugh over both. Put Rockhold on his downward spiral and beat Hendo into retirement.

Hendo was on cowardjuice for most of his career and on top of that Bispings KO of Rockhold was cleaner with no follow-up punches.

Nothing will ever beat seeing that H-bomb after suffering through an entire season of Bisbing being an absolute twat on TUF

Bisping beating Rocksalt and the post fight presser are the 2 greatest things to ever happen in MMA.

I always thought Bisping got a bad rap. Its not his fuckin fault he got a disputed decision against hammil. Blame the fuckin judges. So in response to all this hate he started getting,when before people liked him,he just gave it right back and completley stopped pandering to the fans.I loved it,he truly didnt give a shit.

The guy gets koed,and then suffers a really uncalled for late fuckin hit,and all the unwashed raised their flabby arms in triumph. So when he went on his 2016 revenge tour I applauded and bathed in the tears. Beautiful.

Bisping got the last laugh over both. Put Rockhold on his downward spiral and beat Hendo into retirement.
"Beat Hendo into retirement"

Couldn't even hurt a juiceless 46 year old in his hometown

images

Since I like Bisping and can't stand Rockhold, the Bisping/Rockhold finish was more satisfying for me. But the Henderson KO is classic.

Bisping faced a lot of juicers and paid dearly for it, it was fun when he beat Rockhold and won the title, he deserved it, it's just too bad he wasn't able to beat the smugness out of Rockhold who would have learned from the experience and become a better less saltier fighter.

Henderson for sure.
Everyone loved Dan Henderson

Because he was scared shitless of a rubber match with GOAT Bisping, yeah we know
He knew he couldnt beat the Count without his medicine and opted to sail off on his Hendoyacht into the great sad unknown of palookaville

Ruke Lockhardon KO was sweet, his arrogance and foregone conclusion of an easy outing just added to the hilarity of the situation... being happy for Bisping was a brief time when it became evident he intended to hold the belt and fight anyone but the top contenders.

that being what it is, kudos to him for at least defending his strap unlike someone else who Sherdog all love and revere
<{cruzshake}>

Back