What's in store for Johny "Big Rigg" Hendricks

RenegadeMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The year is 2035, a truck stop diner along Interstate 10 sits a 260 pound man, chewing dip and eating cold steak. He calls himself Big Rig. A dirty strip of pubic hair is combed carefully over his bald head. The man is mumbling to himself, “thin hand wraps”, “I’m fat from deer meat!”, “I was once the best fighter in the world”! “I beat GSP!, at 70%!!!” he screams, startling other customers. A young family sits nearby; the father holds his child closely and asks his family to not make eye contact. A nice young man pulls the waitress aside and offers to pay the man’s bill. The young man is Sage Northcut and Paige Van Zants son Dillon.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's next for the guy?

Call it a day. Too fat for 170 anymore and too small for 185.

Legit cool story bro. I like your creativity. In reality, he'll flirt with top 10 status for a few more years beating the ellenbergers of the UFC losing to anyone top 5.

Continue on his post USADA slump and cement himself right above gatekeeper status.

Brad Tavares or CB Dolloway at 185lbs

(something like that)

What's in the store for him is bagged salad. The same stuff he served at his "steakhouse". Bagged supermarket salad. Sheesh. Talk about thick. Hard to hate the guy but man, talk about thick.....

A couple ass whoopings then belator then a belt. He should fight in Japan and use ped's he was a killer.

What's in the store for him is bagged salad. The same stuff he served at his "steakhouse". Bagged supermarket salad. Sheesh. Talk about thick. Hard to hate the guy but man, talk about thick.....

Salad? Johnny Hendricks?

Get the hell out of here. That’s crazy talk.

Johny "Bigger Rig" Hendricks!

Call it a day. Too fat for 170 anymore and too small for 185.

Hendricks has 4 kids, and so on (and I don't think his wife works, does she?).
Most coaches don't make great money.

So, I don't see him getting out anytime soon.
But, likely, at least he should start pulling out.

Given his ability to effectively communicate I'd guess he will make it to the fox desk very soon as an analyst...know what I mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back