What's in store for Johny "Big Rigg" Hendricks

The year is 2035, a truck stop diner along Interstate 10 sits a 260 pound man, chewing dip and eating cold steak. He calls himself Big Rig. A dirty strip of pubic hair is combed carefully over his bald head. The man is mumbling to himself, “thin hand wraps”, “I’m fat from deer meat!”, “I was once the best fighter in the world”! “I beat GSP!, at 70%!!!” he screams, startling other customers. A young family sits nearby; the father holds his child closely and asks his family to not make eye contact. A nice young man pulls the waitress aside and offers to pay the man’s bill. The young man is Sage Northcut and Paige Van Zants son Dillon.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's next for the guy?
Literally lol'd, just brilliant! Love dry humor, put a good smile on my face, thank you for that.

Retirement.

Can't make weight at WW
Too small (also he have horrible reach advantage even for the WW div) for MW.

The sad part is I think the bellator champ wrecks him right now, as well.

Legit cool story bro. I like your creativity. In reality, he'll flirt with top 10 status for a few more years beating the ellenbergers of the UFC losing to anyone top 5.
Giving away half his cumulative purse throughout.

The year is 2035, a truck stop diner along Interstate 10 sits a 260 pound man, chewing dip and eating cold steak. He calls himself Big Rig. A dirty strip of pubic hair is combed carefully over his bald head. The man is mumbling to himself, “thin hand wraps”, “I’m fat from deer meat!”, “I was once the best fighter in the world”! “I beat GSP!, at 70%!!!” he screams, startling other customers. A young family sits nearby; the father holds his child closely and asks his family to not make eye contact. A nice young man pulls the waitress aside and offers to pay the man’s bill. The young man is Sage Northcut and Paige Van Zants son Dillon.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's next for the guy?
Hopefully retirement unless he gets his shit togheter

I feel kind of bad for him he's had a Cro Copesque fall from the top.

Likely spending the next 20 years having Canadians obsessively following his doings.

Now that he learned eating bad food is actually good if you just don't have the fries I am sure he will be champ again.

He should move on to other Org's , ....

Serious answer: he's forced to take a fight at MW, gets horribly outsized and out-worked by anyone even close to the top of the division, and then comes back with "I'm more motivated than ever to stay in shape and make WW again!!! My last nutritionist wasn't good for me and it's all his fault I missed weight. But this time it'll be different! I'm already down to 176 pounds and the fight is 2 months away!!!" only to miss weight again, get KTFO'd again, and get cut immediately afterwards.

Hopefully retirement. I've always disliked him. And Cormier too.

cursing dolce as well probably, tlaking about how the secret to dieting is to just avoid the fries, only eat the burger - as the rain pounds down on the windshield

Back