What's been up with the post-fight pressers lately?

It may seem like an odd nitpick, but I've noticed that at the last few pressers they have fighters coming out individually instead of as a group.

I don't like it. It changes the whole energy of the press conference. Anyone know why this change was made and whether or not it's here to stay?
I noticed that from UFC 200 onwards. It's lame. Much better where everyone is there at the same time and they feed of each other and give praise or are salty as fuck. Best was bisping still shitting on luke with a beer in his hand after knocking him the fuck out!

I noticed that from UFC 200 onwards. It's lame. Much better where everyone is there at the same time and they feed of each other and give praise or are salty as fuck. Best was bisping still shitting on luke with a beer in his hand after knocking him the fuck out!

I think you hit the nail on the head about them "feeding off each other." That's a big part of what I meant about the energy being different.

It's a welcome change, now I can just skip certain segments if I Dont care for the fighter.

It has its ups and downs, but ultimately, as somebody who doesn't care if some fighters don't get asked questions, I much preferred the old way of doing things.

It may seem like an odd nitpick, but I've noticed that at the last few pressers they have fighters coming out individually instead of as a group.

I don't like it. It changes the whole energy of the press conference. Anyone know why this change was made and whether or not it's here to stay?
Ya me and my buddies were talking about this and we don't like it either.

The original way was better for me

I like them better. All fighters get questions asked, and three guys aren't just sitting there with nothing to talk about. People go out of their way to ask relevant questions to the fighter, and more questions are answered by all of them.

Yeah I like the old format better. Not our fault you're not interesting enough to get asked any questions.

I miss the rockhold vs bisping spats.

Diaz vs Conor 1 was great.

Why get rid of it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back