What's a good store bought bottled juice?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm thinking about drinking V-8 for vegetable nutrition and like fruit punch type juices. I also like Ocean Spray cranberry cocktail, which might be sugar water.

I saw someone grab two bottles of V-8 Pina Colada smootie juice and was going to copycat, but it had soymilk and not sure I'd like that mixture with coconut, pineapple.

zola acai

I like orange juice (any type ) but so much acidity.

This is the stuff!

k2-_3cd23907-c9c4-48f4-867b-a5ea6d239a78.v4.jpg

There are none, it's all just ahitty sugar water. But a juicer and make your own.

Better to blend your own fruits and vegetables than to juice IMO.

Also, if you insist on using store bought stuff, real the labels to see the nutritional value and ingredients.

Sunny Delight bro

Kidding

I like Pom Wonderful, but i am sure i am getting ripped off

Bolthouse used to have some great juices but they killed most of the good flavors. I think they were too expensive.

Simply Lemonade/Limeade tastes great, but I'm looking for something that probably ain't sugar water. Sunny Delight also tastes good.

Simply Lemonade/Limeade tastes great, but I'm looking for something that probably ain't sugar water. Sunny Delight also tastes good.

Simply lemonade has 28g sugar in 240mL (8 fl oz). By comparison, a can of coke has 39g of sugar in 355mL (12 fl oz), so the lemonade actually contains more sugar. Don't get me wrong, that stuff is delicious, I mix it with vodka all the time, but it's sugar water.

Just read the labels man, and use a can of coke as a reference point if you have to.

If you want something with 0 calories and sugar, get those liquid water flavourings (not the crystal ones), like Mio. Obviously they don't taste as good as a juice loaded with sugar, but after a few weeks you don't really miss the sugary drinks - I don't at least.
MIO_GROUP.jpg

Of course jucing yourself is the healthiest, and if you do veggies you can pack loads of nutrients into one glass, but it can get expensive.

Most of the store bought juices, especially the name brands are just loaded with sugar.

If the place you shop at has an organic section check it out, they might have some low sugar options, but they can get expensive.

If you live in Canada and can get Fruite brand drinks, they have 50% less sugar options, but they taste like shit. I used to buy the Fruite Peach juice, and one time i wasn't paying attention and got the 50% less sugar version. I got home from shopping, got a nice big glass with ice, poured a glass, and honestly spit it out into the sink. I thought something was wrong with it until I looked closer at the label.

http://www.fruite.ca/en/promotions/

Simply lemonade has 28g sugar in 240mL (8 fl oz). By comparison, a can of coke has 39g of sugar in 355mL (12 fl oz), so the lemonade actually contains more sugar. Don't get me wrong, that stuff is delicious, I mix it with vodka all the time, but it's sugar water.

Just read the labels man, and use a can of coke as a reference point if you have to.

If you want something with 0 calories and sugar, get those liquid water flavourings (not the crystal ones), like Mio. Obviously they don't taste as good as a juice loaded with sugar, but after a few weeks you don't really miss the sugary drinks - I don't at least.
MIO_GROUP.jpg

Of course jucing yourself is the healthiest, and if you do veggies you can pack loads of nutrients into one glass, but it can get expensive.
those things are horrible for you...

Ya I got an Omega that I spent $300 on and never fucking use it...
Use it! Juice your greens! I drink this every morning along with my protein smoothie. A Vitamix is good too.
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 8 celery stalks
  • 4 apples
  • 16 leaves kale with stalks
  • 1 lemon
  • 2 in (5 cm) piece of ginger
  • 1 Bitter Melon (Greens only)

those things are horrible for you...

not worse than juices loaded with sugar. There's not a whole lot to be worried about with them, considering they have 0 calories and sugar.

It's like arguing vs regular coke vs. diet with aspartame.

Apple Cider and Coconut juice. I make everything else. For instance, the other day it was a blackberry and lemonade combo over ice.

Back