What's a good store bought bottled juice?

not worse than juices loaded with sugar. There's not a whole lot to be worried about with them, considering they have 0 calories and sugar.

It's like arguing vs regular coke vs. diet with aspartame.
I am not comparing anything...I said it is horrible for you...drink real fruit/vegetable juice in moderation...

Seems like what you're looking for are home-made smoothies and juices, but obviously they're not very convenient. Maybe throw some fruits and veggies into a big bottle of water?

30 year Oscar blender that I bought for $5 bucks,

Screw all the $1000 blenders, cold presses, mastication, centrifugal and the like.

Waste of time, energy, money, and nutrition.

Wanna learn UFC...buy this!
images

vuitton2-1024x1024.jpg

Just another fad, trend with an industry that is utterly full of shit. IMO
Watch out! Fruit and vegetable fiber is bad for you.

I feel very strongly about this.... F@ck that super market sugar water.

u3lWw.gif

Call up your closest local organic certified farm market. Inquire about by-weekly delivery, (its a good option) Cheeeeeeep!

Once a week, pre-blend. And freeze it for convenience. Put it in the fridge the night before, presto! ready to go! Or take it on the road and use it to cool the contents of your lunch.

Or, If you prefer, make it fresh as you need it.

Every recipe imaginable is free on-line.

Don't buy in to the convenience of your local juice bar. Utterly irrational nonsense. (time, energy, fuel, mark-up, and likely, an inferior product)

Odwalla makes great everything.

I personally love their blueberry smoothie drink.

Fuck any kind of "orange" juice. That shit sits in vats for fucking months. Real orange juice doesn't look bright yellow.

Naked's alright, but I consider Odwalla to be the better tasting, cheaper version of Naked.

I've never seen odwalla before. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Use it! Juice your greens! I drink this every morning along with my protein smoothie. A Vitamix is good too.
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 8 celery stalks
  • 4 apples
  • 16 leaves kale with stalks
  • 1 lemon
  • 2 in (5 cm) piece of ginger
  • 1 Bitter Melon (Greens only)
this

Naked has so much sugar in it. I quit Mott's Apple Juice because of all the sugar. Also most of these fruit drinks for some reason are like pure Acid to my stomach now..

Crystal Light isnt that good for you, but i like to sprinkle a bit in ice cold water. Can eat meals with that stuff, good way to eliminate soda.

nakedGroup.png

I love this stuff.

These do taste pretty good. I only get the green one though because it has vegetables and shit. I recently got back in making smoothies (kale, spinach, blueberries, banana) but if I don't then I'll drink Green Machine

Lol that's just soda in fruit form. There's more sugar in there per ounce than in a Pepsi.

There is a bit of a difference between the natural sugar you'll find in fruit compared to the high fructose corn syrup you find in pop. Not to mention the additional fiber and vitamins.
I'm not saying you would want to pound these things back all day everyday, but comparing it as an equal to Pepsi is a bit misleading.

dont buy coconut "juice". unlike coconut water, that is not 100% from the coconut.

langers mango nectar is awesome. simply oj orange juice, oj + mango, grapefruit juice are all good. im guessing you say you like fruit punch type drinks because youre not a big fan of regular oj, but oj+mango and grapefruit juice you could like.

if you can find decent guava nectar, those are good too. definitely no less than 17% guava on those though.

Back