What're your favorite (serious) commentary moments with Rogan as the commentator?

Joe Rogan is good for memes:

-Freaking out about ice
-Once ever...
-Front Kick to the face!
-rape choke!

I think he was best from 2009 to the end of 2010. People who might not know, go watch Genki Sudo vs Duane Ludwig and listen to Rogan. Horrible commentary and very blatant favoritism for Duane. He even cheers when Duane is announced the winner.

“Chuck’s punches hurt Vitor but Vitor’s don’t hurt Chuck!!”

“OHhHHHHhhH!!!!”

A classic Joe Rogan reaction was when Marcus Davis came back to beat Paul Taylor (or Paul Kelly?) rogans excitement and praise felt so genuine

Joe Rogan is good for memes:

-Freaking out about ice
-Once ever...
-Front Kick to the face!
-rape choke!

Don't forget the best of all.

-Goat's Vagina

I really liked Rogan in the early 2000s but he just got more and more insufferable over time.

His podcast is just conspiracy bullshit, he's EXTREMELY Biased during fights. I could go on for a solid 5 paragraph essay.

He was good in newsradio at least.

Droning on and fucking on about a "broken" hand, talking about someone's gas tank, the olivera glove grab that didn't happen and he downplayed a beautiful sweep from the champion whilst harping on about it.

9/10 the guys with the "broken" hand throws it 10 seconds later with no issue, the guy who is gassed ends up winning the fight and looking no more gassed than anyone else after a big fight. Can't stand his obsession with what he thinks happened, comment on what you know and see is happening real time.

"Here,there,here,though, here,their,locked in,their,omoplata,their,here,though,hear,they're,Kimura,locked in here,oh it's out, though"-Joe Rogan

My favourite serious moments are when he cries because he moved himself so profoundly with his own words. He’s been mentally masturbating for decades but this takes the cake.

Last edited:
Joe's always got something funny to say when someone gets cracked in the balls or taco.

Was it Rogan that used to call cuts "goat vaginas" or something?

Really enjoyed his commentary in Conor vs Khabib when he seemed to irritate Dom by pointing out that Conor probably wasn’t gassing Khabib out by letting himself get pummeled lol

Back