Whatever happened to:

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Here's mine:

Claude Patrick.

Guy was 14-1, loses a split decision to a very good fighter in Brian Ebersole, and then disappears? Hasn't fought since Dec 2011. He's still only 33 right now, seemed like he had a good future in the UFC. What happened, does anyone know? Injury problems? Did he retire?

Feel free to add your own Whatever happened to...

edit: apologies too, I googled it now and saw this thread has happened before, oh well I'll just roll with it.

Speaking of which, looking back at Brian Ebersole's record: Shouldn't this guy be getting mentioned in "greatest chin" conversations by now? 66 pro fights, never been knocked out. That's pretty remarkable, I don't care who you're fighting. And he doesn't fight all cans, either.

edit: oh well, I guess he did tap to punches from Lombard. But still....Who wouldn't.

Phillip Miller! From American gladiator to undefeated middleweight to San Bernadino Sheriff???

Adlan 'Borz' Amagov. Despite how stacked the WW is he is a Top 5 prospect in my eyes. Just 25 years of age. Last loss to Robbie Lawler , A fight he was winning until a silly mistake. Butchered Waldburger in his last appearance. But then simply disappeared. Mentioned some personal family issue once though.

Anthony Pettis
Dude won the LW belt and pretty much vanished out of thin air.weird.

Prime Mirko Crocop in the UFC

He thought that he would be able to walk into UFC and easily wreck everyone so as a result he didn't train very seriously, didn't even train in a cage and just didn't really give a shit.

All of that culminated in this
gonzaga-crocop.gif

As for Arona, I think he may or may not have had some drugs problems, which he later beat and then last I heard he was a pro surfer in Brazil now.

Speaking of which, looking back at Brian Ebersole's record: Shouldn't this guy be getting mentioned in "greatest chin" conversations by now? 66 pro fights, never been knocked out. That's pretty remarkable, I don't care who you're fighting. And he doesn't fight all cans, either.

edit: oh well, I guess he did tap to punches from Lombard. But still....Who wouldn't.

His chin was so good he couldn't go unconscious, so he had to tap. What a boss.

Back