Whatever happened to our boy L?

They do, I am actually kind of used to the ads. The worse Sherdog ad was the Wolverine one in 2009. God I hated that with a passion. It would be a giant pop up and there was a delay on the clicking the x to close the pop up and if you clicked too soon, it would take you to the promotional page.

Current one is easy to maneuver or ignore. Also I realized Jackie Blue and Hollywood are the same person. The blue was their mode avatar. I think he posts here but not as much.
Last post was end of the year fall unless im missing something. I was not around 09 but these ads are kinda annoying blocking half the page made me completely change to Brave Browser blocks all ads auto and youtube too.

Last post was end of the year fall unless im missing something. I was not around 09 but these ads are kinda annoying blocking half the page made me completely change to Brave Browser blocks all ads auto and youtube too.

You are correct, I guess time goes by so fast that a year ago felt like few weeks ago. I discovered Sherdog around 2007 because of the legendary Troll Donny who literally was bigger than Sherdog at one point.

Him owning Frank and making him throw a temper tantrum:

Any post someone perceived as trolling met with "Donny is that u!" or "is this Donny?"

L Ron Hubbard?

LL Cool J

Big L

El Chocolito

El Guapo

I'm gonna need you to be more specific about this L character. Is she a prepebescent escapee from a nearby mental institution slash top secret government research facility?

Many posters never made it back after Covid. Some say Covid related illness causing triple vision making it hard to post.

I think he became a tranny and went to reddit.

Back