What you having for dinner?

Special wonton soup.
I may have the coronavirus. Godspeed my fellow sherdoggies

Last night was tonkatsu.
E02-B8-CE1-AB28-41-B8-B11-B-100-C0-A68566-F.jpg

Been out all night...had McDonald's
#9 2cheeseburgers/fries/coke

I made a quick marinara sauce then added hot "Italian-sausage" spiced ground Turkey.

Thin sliced eggplant the long way, then roasted it in a hot oven with olive oil and salt and pepper.

Used the eggplant planks and the meat sauce with some seasoned ricotta, mozzarella & parmesan to create my soon-to-be-famous eggplant lasagne.

EDIT: I shoulda added a bunch of fresh spinach in the layering... maybe some sauteed mushrooms as well

Homemade beef stew in croc pot, fucking delicious

Fuck TS it looks like you ate it, threw it up, then took a photo.

Tonight I'm having Thai Green Curry, chicken.

I made Chicken Pot Pie.

GqR1li3.jpg

8xs8pE1.jpg
Love making pies, home made pastry yeah?

I started using turmeric in with the flour, gives it a little tang and also some nice colour to the pastry

I had stir-fried veg last night, wife moaned because the broccoli was too crunchy, but that's when it's best

Home made Pho the night before

Tonight I may just grab a pizza base and load it up

I had stir-fried veg last night, wife moaned because the broccoli was too crunchy, but that's when it's best

Home made Pho the night before

Tonight I may just grab a pizza base and load it up
How long did the broth take?

How long did the broth take?
I think it was done in maybe 30 minutes, but I usually leave it longer just because I'm doing other shit (like dancing in the kitchen)

I had some shrimp noodles which I'd usually cook separately, but they add some nice flavor to the stock so I cooked them in it for the last few minutes

I didn't follow a strict recipe this time, just kind of added stuff from memory and did my own thing (forgot cloves and cinnamon bark though)

This book is the shit, just use it as a guideline and add your own touch

2017-02-07-PhoBook-1.jpg

Last night I ate 4 eggs with lettuce salad.

The girl coming over tonight is kind lost some weight and she is trying to put back on. So I think I'm doing some fresh spaghetti with bolognese sauce.

I just finished up with this. I'm in Hoi An, Vietnam, so grabbed dinner in the old town next to the river.

the beer was a passionfruit craft beer and the dessert was passionfruit creme brulee. was in a passionfruit mood and this place had a lot of passionfruit specalty dishes.

IMG-20200130-210928.jpg

IMG-20200130-212807.jpg

Back