What would you have thought if...

I'm torn between hating woman beaters and loving watching people get what they have coming to them. It annoys the hell out of me when a woman acts tough and even swing at men knowing full well the guy isn't going to lay her out.

How about he realize that he's a guest coach, totally insignificant at this point, brought in to protect Caraway, while she is a UFC champion and the star of this show. He could then apologize for starting shit with the champion's head coach by staring him down at the weigh in though maybe Edmund is overreacting, and then walk the fuck away.

I'm torn between hating woman beaters and loving watching people get what they have coming to them. It annoys the hell out of me when a woman acts tough and even swing at men knowing full well the guy isn't going to lay her out.

If a woman swings on you, you have every right to 'neutralize' her.

Ronda is a world champion. That damsel in distress card doesn't apply to her.

If a woman swings on you, you have every right to 'neutralize' her.

Ronda is a world champion. That damsel in distress card doesn't apply to her.
If she swings at him, sure.

" I find myself thinking that quite often when it comes to Ronda"

sounds like you do support violence against a woman

Actually I can understand the sentiment. Obviously the majority of is abhor violence against women, but Rousey makes it exception to the rule when she tries to act super hard. It was stupid of caraway to tweet that shit about knocking her teeth in, because in reality we all know he can do it, but Rousey does a great job of antagonizing people. One day she's going to fuck with the wrong dude and end up getting cracked in the face.

Fighter blogs confirmed once again that this was Tate trying to start shit, and that Hallman had been trying to provoke him as soon as he showed up on the set as a guest coach.

You've all been fooled by clever editing again.

Yes it was clever editing that made rouse and apostle look like idiots

And what if they slap or punch you?

That is assault- reasonable self defense. If you are big and strong enough to restrain them, restrain them. If not, then you have to defend yourself as best you can, and hitting with reasonable force is justifiable. But that's not what happened- Ronda was close-talking. That is suuuuper annoying, but hardly worth punching someone over.

No he didn't say that. What he said is that you can't comprehend what you read because your mom used to finger your asshole when you were two years old.

so your idea of an insult is to tell someone they've been sexually abused as a child?
is this supposed to insult me? are the victims of sexual abuse people that should be derided?

This

oh-snap.gif

Followed by this

images

Followed by a couple of replays to make sure I am not dreaming.

Then this to end it.

lurch-head-shake-o.gif

(That last part is me realizing how bad Hallman just fucked up).

I am of the opinion that you shouldn't strike anybody without proper cause, but sex doesn't matter. If Ronda had started attacking Hallman I would have supported his decision to fight back 100%.

I am of the mind that no double standard needs to exist though. Grown women shouldn't think they can attack a man simply because of their sex. At the same time women should make the same amount as men.

Though that is an argument for a different time.

so your idea of an insult is to tell someone they've been sexually abused as a child?
is this supposed to insult me? are the victims of sexual abuse people that should be derided?

You're right. Sorry you had to go through that during your childhood.

Fighter blogs confirmed once again that this was Tate trying to start shit, and that Hallman had been trying to provoke him as soon as he showed up on the set as a guest coach.

You've all been fooled by clever editing again.

Ronda getting in his face puffing her chest up and giving him the big tough speech wasn't clever editing, it was her acting like an idiot.

It seems pretty easy to provoke Edmond and Ronda all you have to do is look at them, I'm surprised their not getting into street fights all the time the pair of them seem to have massive chips on their shoulders and watching their antics is just making me cringe.

Dana had it spot on with his comments when he spoke to her.

You're right. Sorry you had to go through that during your childhood.

You don't have to be sorry for what happened to me as a child, you should instead be apologizing for your total lack of decorum and your initial thought that it would be something to ridicule me about

You don't have to be sorry for what happened to me as a child, you should instead be apologizing for your total lack of decorum and your initial thought that it would be something to ridicule me about

You're not funny dude. You put something in his mouth that he didn't say.
He even made clear that it's not meant as something generelly against women,
but you still popped up with your stupid ass comment.

It's like ascribe rasicm to someone due to calling Jon Jones an arrogant guy.

Don't do that again - understood?

You're not funny dude. You put something in his mouth that he didn't say.
He even made clear that it's not meant as something generelly against women,
but you still popped up with your stupid ass comment.

It's like ascribe rasicm to someone due to calling Jon Jones an arrogant guy.

Don't do that again - understood?

"you're not funny" says the guy whos idea of a joke slam is "you were anally penetrated by your mom as a child"

anyway, no i didnt put words in his mouth

My first response would be "Holy santa claus shit!"

followed by "Hallman has a strong pimp hand."

followed by "Just kidding honey, he should go to jail and get his shit pushed."

followed by me sleeping on the couch... again.

Back