What would you have thought if...

stemerm1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hallman slapped the shit out of Ronda for getting in his face that way?

In no way do I support violence of that nature but it was just a random thought I had while watching that segment. I find myself thinking that quite often when it comes to Ronda. That girl bugs the hell out of me. I hate the "I'm tough and I know it and I want you to know it" attitude she has. Who is she to be talking to Hallman that way. He was putting Matt Hughes to sleep when she was 11!

Kudos to Dennis for calmly explaining to her that her goofball coach is starting shit and acting like he's tough.

Again, I'm not saying I wish he did slap her or I think he should have. I know if something like that happened it wouldn't even make the show for obvious reasons. Just a thought I had.

" I find myself thinking that quite often when it comes to Ronda"

sounds like you do support violence against a woman

Ok, let me clarify. I don't like her. She is annoying. I hate her attitude. I want to see somebody knock her down a peg or two. I don't want to see a GUY hit her.

Did I explain my thoughts towards ronda better dick?

That's a bit far, I would have preferred him calling her out, along the lines of "why are you getting in my face acting all tough? You know I can't fight you, and if we could fight I would snap you in half".

Yeah that shit bugs the hell outta me, it's a lose lose situation for the male involved.

Wouldn't be too surprised if that actually happened to Ronda someday in the future, if shes continuing to behave like that.
I'd still like to see that Edmond guy fight Hallman ^^

I would have laughed at the slap and then laughed my ass off at the immediate shit storm that follows.

I wouldn't be shocked if anyone slapped the shit out of Ronda, for any reason, but if a guy did it that would be pretty bad.

No he didn't say that. What he said is that you can't comprehend what you read because your mom used to finger your asshole when you were two years old.

he should've told her to get out of his face. when people do that, they're in the wrong. you don't walk up on someone like that and only expect to talk.

if that was out in the streets, and somebody walked up to me like that i'd think they're fixing to start a fight.

you can't expect people to assume you just want to talk, especially when you're getting into their personal space close enough for you to do harm to them.

Should of atleast pushed her and said gtfo of my face.

he should've told her to get out of his face. when people do that, they're in the wrong. you don't walk up on someone like that and only expect to talk.

if that was out in the streets, and somebody walked up to me like that i'd think they're fixing to start a fight.

you can't expect people to assume you just want to talk, especially when you're getting into their personal space close enough for you to do harm to them.

Should of atleast pushed her and said gtfo of my face.

No, he did the right thing. Let RR & Edmund look bad

Like any normal person, I think I would have considered it completely unacceptable and a criminal act. In no way did he feel threatened by her, nor should he. Even if a male fighter stepped up to him, throwing a punch would have been unacceptable.

I wish I could say I'm surprised that some Sherdoggers would relish in it, but that would be a lie.

Fighter blogs confirmed once again that this was Tate trying to start shit, and that Hallman had been trying to provoke him as soon as he showed up on the set as a guest coach.

You've all been fooled by clever editing again.

Hallman slapped the shit out of Ronda for getting in his face that way?

In no way do I support violence of that nature but it was just a random thought I had while watching that segment. I find myself thinking that quite often when it comes to Ronda. That girl bugs the hell out of me. I hate the "I'm tough and I know it and I want you to know it" attitude she has. Who is she to be talking to Hallman that way. He was putting Matt Hughes to sleep when she was 11!

Kudos to Dennis for calmly explaining to her that her goofball coach is starting shit and acting like he's tough.

Again, I'm not saying I wish he did slap her or I think he should have. I know if something like that happened it wouldn't even make the show for obvious reasons. Just a thought I had.

That's because you're a shertarded nit-wit

Back