What would you have a stronger reaction to?

velvet goldmine

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What would you have a stronger reaction to:
A) Lizbo upsetting K-1 Rousey or
B) Chael upsetting Bones.

It doesn't matter whether your reaction is positive or negative, I just want to know what would give you a more "Damn, I never saw that coming" feeling.

If Chael upsets Jones, I'll post nudes.

If Carmouche wins I'll laugh hysterically for half an hour.

If Sonnen wins I'll get mad and want to know why Jones got so pissed he had to resort to foot stomps to Chael's face and get DQed.

It doesn't matter whether your reaction is positive or negative, I just want to know what would give you a more "Damn, I never saw that coming" feeling.

If Chael grinds out a top control decision, not really much of surprise other than he takes Jones down and can hold him.

If Rousey lost to Liz (not Lizbo you homophobic microphone) would probably be a shocker.

Well, the greatest fighter in the world, Chael P. Sonnen, doesn't lose, so.

Chael upsetting Jones. Not that I'm truly counting him out, but it's hard to see him winning this fight. Rooting for a Chael victory! Besides, how will it honestly be surprising when someone finally decides that they won't be armbarred by Rousey and they actually defend? What then? Rousey is fucked. That being said, I doubt Carmouche is the one to do it.

Last edited:
would you have a bigger reaction to the raptors beating the heat in the finals or some upset in the WNBA?

some obscure, mediocre fighter KOing mayweather or some female boxer upsetting the champ.

to me WMMA is about as relevant as the WNBA or womens hockey. its a sub par product and amateurish compared to mens mma, yet the elitists will tell you that you are not a "real fan", if you dont love it. how many die hard golf fans follow the LPGA.

there is a reason epsn doenst cover womens sports and no one on this board could tell me who won the WNBA championship last year (without google)

Last edited:
Chael upsetting Bones.

Ronda is still green as shit in MMA, there's plenty of room for mistakes, whereas Bones is reaching, or at, his apex.

Ronda hasn't even been tested on the feet yet, as where it seems Jon is better than everyone everywhere. Ronda is a one tirck phony and Jon is one of the best Martial Artists of the past century.

If Rousey lost to Liz (not Lizbo you homophobic microphone) would probably be a shocker.

Easy PC police...we're all just having fun here! Besides, Liz is the kind of chick who would probably laugh at that.

If Jones loses I will be legitimately shocked.

Rousey has dominated but I still feel like everyone on her bandwagon has jumped on it much too fast. She's very predictable and I wouldn't find it that crazy if someone beat her. I doubt its Carmouche, but I'm not sold yet on Rousey being dominant for years to come or anything.

Lizbo? Are you an infant?

Back