What would you have a stronger reaction to?

Chael winning would surpass Serra/gsp as the biggest upset in mma history IMO

hmm I think Chael winning would be pretty UNREAL.. in any scenario really.

Ronda Rousey losing.. I can see that happening in a couple likely scenarios..

Chael upsetting Bones.

Ronda is still green as shit in MMA, there's plenty of room for mistakes, whereas Bones is reaching, or at, his apex.

Good points. I put more stock in her dominance than her inexperience, so that led me to believe it would be a rather large upset.

Rousey is just that much better than her competition at grappling. I don't think that any woman(other than maybe Cyborg) is good enough at striking/tdd to keep the fight standing.

Actually Ronda losing, would just be so hilarious for the ufc.

Though if Chael some how DEVASTATINGLY ko'd Bones I guess that would beat it.

If Chael grinds out a top control decision, not really much of surprise other than he takes Jones down and can hold him.

If Rousey lost to Liz (not Lizbo you homophobic microphone) would probably be a shocker.

She's the one that came up with the name Lizbo. Take your finger off the trigger and stop looking to call people bigots.

Bisping securing his title shot at long last. :eek:

To answer the OP: I'll take Sonnen defeating Bones.

would you have a bigger reaction to the raptors beating the heat in the finals or some upset in the WNBA?

some obscure, mediocre fighter KOing mayweather or some female boxer upsetting the champ.

to me WMMA is about as relevant as the WNBA or womens hockey. its a sub par product and amateurish compared to mens mma, yet the elitists will tell you that you are not a "real fan", if you dont love it. how many die hard golf fans follow the LPGA.

there is a reason epsn doenst cover womens sports and no one on this board could tell me who won the WNBA championship last year (without google)

This is how I feel.

If Rousey loses I would just be like "Meh, so much for that Dana. Lol"

If Jones loses to Chael then Sherdog might actually delete itself.

would you have a bigger reaction to the raptors beating the heat in the finals or some upset in the WNBA?

some obscure, mediocre fighter KOing mayweather or some female boxer upsetting the champ.

to me WMMA is about as relevant as the WNBA or womens hockey. its a sub par product and amateurish compared to mens mma, yet the elitists will tell you that you are not a "real fan", if you dont love it. how many die hard golf fans follow the LPGA.

there is a reason epsn doenst cover womens sports and no one on this board could tell me who won the WNBA championship last year (without google)

Kudos. The world needs more people who aren't afraid of being called assholes just because their [logical and salient] points aren't as socially popular.

LMAO, true story, I had insomnia for 3 days and then I saw a WNBA game and fell asleep.

Chael Over Bones. More important dudes, and Ronda's striking is incredibly facile, I don't doubt for a second that Liz could land and send her down the tubes all fast-like.

honestly a spot on post, why would i be that shocked and care that much about a 6-0 record losing as well?, it's not like she's on some crazy win streak like jones were he seems pretty much untouchable, the MMA world really cares about Chael and jones a hell of a lot more then they do about ronda

LMAO, true story, I had insomnia for 3 days and then I saw a WNBA game and fell asleep.

its brutal.
and i believe once the ufc fans show no interest in amateur level product being shown on ppv, they will scrap WMMA and it will someone will form a league and be as obscure as the rest of womens sports ( tennis excluded)

PS
i am not sexist

I don't care for woman's MMA. It's just like mud wrestling for me. Just stare at the ass as they jiggle around.

Chael upsetting Jones would have me screaming and waking up everyone in my house (including my twin children)

Back