What would you do

gee, let me think.

guess im gonna miss her.

I would consult Sherdog by making a thread about it

What kind of man just watches his woman die?

I have a big family. They'll throw in for his tuition at Hogwarts.

Shit, they're 5 and 8 already? I thought they were 3 and 6. I've been a lousy father. I think I've been spending too much time with my mistress.

What's the question?

Last edited:
Completely hypothetical situation. Pretend your wife is in some kind of danger. You have a chance to save her, but its 50/50. 50% chance you save her, 50% chance you BOTH die, leaving your 5 y/o boy and 8 y/o daughter with out parents.

What do YOU DO?

How many cats do you have?

Save her. It'll suck for the kids, but if you have life insurance and a good care taker they'll be okay.

Besides, knowing you "let her die" will eat at you for the rest of your life. In it's extreme form... Ooh, nothing is worse than guilt.

Save her. It'll suck for the kids, but if you have life insurance and a good care taker they'll be okay.

Besides, knowing you "let her die" will eat at you for the rest of your life. In it's extreme form... Ooh, nothing is worse than guilt.

Yeah, I'd probably end up killing myself in the long-term if I didn't even try to save my wife.

I have a good family. My kids would be taken care of if my wife and I bit it. I'm going in.

Yeah, I'd probably end up killing myself in the long-term if I didn't even try to save my wife.

I have a good family. My kids would be taken care of if my wife and I bit it. I'm going in.
Shame, and eternal shame, nothing but shame!
Let us die. In once more! Back again!
And he that will not follow Bourbon now,
Let him go hence, and with his cap in hand
Like a base pander hold the chamber door,
Whilst by a slave, no gentler than my dog,
His fairest daughter is contaminate.
-Bill Shakespeare

"Daddy, when's mommy coming home?"
"She ain't ever coming home."
"Why?"
"Because I had to leave her to die because of you. Now go to your room."

I date flaky hoes, so the kids would probably be better off without her. Make sure she's dead then go to a strip club.

<13>

You all better sort out your priorities right here right now folks, you might need it some day...

As for me, save. If it's natural, hope for the best I can. If it's man-made, do the best I can, and if I survive, vengeance.

Shit the bed that's not an easy one.

I'd have to know the situation because I don't really make decisions based on relative risk, in some situations I'd take greater risks than others.

I might, if a presented probability, lean towards staying for the kids, she'd probably want that. Reckon I would were the roles reversed. In the moment however I couldn't hold back unless it were her expressed request. My job as a man is to keep her and the children safe.

A life insurance policy, the chance to use dating apps (been married since 06) etc would be nice but it's not like I'd be goimg out much, although the grandparents would likely step up.

What a shitty thing to think about.

Back