What would have happened if Lennox Lewis had a rematch with Vitali Klitschko?

Who would have won the rematch?

• Total voters
...i'm not the one posting definitions, genius. shit, i'm not the one claiming every discussion topic is controversial... good job?

...i brought up boxing 2 posts ago. i have no idea when you last did in this thread... if you even did. good job!

mah publications! holy shit, this forum is aids.
What a bunch of manic nonsense. I'm thankful for....not being a turkey like you.
Nobody said any of that. The fight has always been looked at as an asterisk.

This forum is aids? Dude come on, you come from the war room, a place where everyone who posts is a crayon-powder snorting moron, and the place where most accounts go to die.

nah, i come from worldwide. which is a thriving sub of all 4 of us.

What a bunch of manic nonsense. I'm thankful for....not being a turkey like you.
Nobody said any of that. The fight has always been looked at as an asterisk.

...nobody said any of what? as usual, nothing but ad-hom and bullshit. lolz @ derailment.

The hell r u people arguing about here…
Cant we keep a boxing thread about boxing for once…

nah, i come from worldwide. which is a thriving sub of all 4 of us.

...nobody said any of what? as usual, nothing but ad-hom and bullshit. lolz @ derailment.
Go back there. Nobody wants English lessons from an adult male who meme talks.
Anything about the actual fight? If not stop crying. This is boxing.

Go back there. Nobody wants English lessons from an adult male who meme talks.
Anything about the actual fight? If not stop crying. This is boxing.

...weird, because, AGAIN, i wasn't the one posting definitions and demanding publications.

weird that i continually gave my opinion on the fight... and of the alternate reality rematch. more than i can say for you.

...i'm not the one posting definitions, genius. shit, i'm not the one claiming every discussion topic is controversial... good job?

...i brought up boxing 2 posts ago. i have no idea when you last did in this thread... if you even did. good job!

mah publications! holy shit, this forum is aids.
It wasn’t always crazy like this. Used to be the intense arguments were about boxing, I’m not sure what the hell is going on in this thread, still a bunch of us who like to talk about boxing though

Normal thread for casual western forum where boxers are at first judged from their origin and citizenship. Mirror of consumers society.....

Judgement flowchart:
Criteria.
1. Boxer's passport.
2. Boxer's origin.
3. Other not boxing related criteria.

4. Then after this maybe is coming scoring...Just IF will come....
Etc...
Etc.

...weird, because, AGAIN, i wasn't the one posting definitions and demanding publications.

weird that i continually gave my opinion on the fight... and of the alternate reality rematch. more than i can say for you.

I don't care. Somebody asked a question, and I answered it. Many agreed. Get over it.

I’m surprised Lewis gets 1/3 of votes. He went as far as retire to avoid rematch.

...says the one quoting me relentlessly and redundantly, while failing to ever answer a (simple) question.

:rustled:
I didn't quote you initially. I answered a question asked by another poster, then you quoted me. Nobody wants to answer any goofball questions from an adult who talks like and posts like a high-school girl though. So please dont expect me to engage in that.
If you have something that is boxing related and not imaginary I can answer that. Not your lame false narrative tantrum B.S. though. Your thread derailment was called out well before I answered a simple question with a tiny sentence.

Normal thread for casual western forum where boxers are at first judged from their origin and citizenship. Mirror of consumers society.....

Judgement flowchart:
Criteria.
1. Boxer's passport.
2. Boxer's origin.
3. Other not boxing related criteria.

4. Then after this maybe is coming scoring...Just IF will come....
Etc...
Etc.

Then you’re mugging yourself off them dude as you’re accusing people of being British, who clearly are not British

Lewis was one of the more intelligent HW imo. Hence why he is so sadly one of the few to retire at the top with his money and brains still intact. I def think he underestimated Klitscho and would have been better prepared to win the rematch. Just my humble opinion ofc

I didn't quote you initially.

...so?

I answered a question asked by another poster, then you quoted me. Nobody wants to answer any goofball questions from an adult who talks like and posts like a high-school girl though. So please dont expect me to engage in that.
If you have something that is boxing related and not imaginary I can answer that. Not your lame false narrative tantrum B.S. though. Your thread derailment was called out well before I answered a simple question with a tiny sentence.

you talked shit, i asked you to back it up, you never did and just talked more shit... poorly.

bye, glad your panties are in your colon, i guess. have another pic to complain about.

<{1-17}>

Lewis was one of the more intelligent HW imo. Hence why he is so sadly one of the few to retire at the top with his money and brains still intact. I def think he underestimated Klitscho and would have been better prepared to win the rematch. Just my humble opinion ofc

The problem is reality.
Last time replacement was B side away corner guy Vitali, not A side tickets seller backuped by promoter and media ( incl commentators ) Lennox....

How older, in best case 38, most likely 39 y.o Lewis might had win Vitaly with for example 5 months notice?

__
Guys, I more value open and fair position: me likes this boxer or this etc stuff.
Not all excuse tales about " fat " Lewis or not prepared to fight A corner ticekts seller vs short notice replacement in away corner....

Lewis even today isn't fat.

I might more respect guy who here will openly post: I judge boxers from their origin and so on...

Me likes open stance more rather than all this boring pretending.

For example if fans had posted that Mr Ruiz is fat and lazy to train, despite skilled and talented, I had agrreed.
Anyway he won world title via stoppage.
His hands btw are faster than Vitaly had...

While imagine reality: 40 y.o Vitaly had gave then fresh Dereck more problems than Usyk ( over the hill and not close to prime at all ) to the same now old Dereck.....

This is what it is...

Lennox should had do rematch vs Vitaly.
TKO win vs opponent by decision who is willing to continue fight and multiple times expressed this is different thing rather than to have TKO win vs someone who really is dizzy and can't even to talk normally etc.
Or TKO win cos opponent had for example pressed guy in ropes and landed long rows with combos while defender wasn't able to react anything and ref as saviour told and showed: it is enough.

Ofc I also justify TKO if corner had throwed towel. There 0 questions, it is law.

Or if before next round boy isn't able to rise both hands and time to start next round is on.
There too is clear with 0 doubts reason to declare that guy can't fight further .....

Etc.

...so?

you talked shit, i asked you to back it up, you never did and just talked more shit... poorly.

bye, glad your panties are in your colon, i guess. have another pic to complain about.

<{1-17}>

I stated an opinion about you ruining multiple threads with your trash War Room vibes and corny memes after you been watery eyed for pages . People called out your derailment prior. You're the only one in your feelings projecting. Lol @ "talk shit " ahhh poor thing. The only thing weaker than a fake victim is an instigator who is now crying victim.

Back