What would be the best case scenario for the current UFC HW division?

Should both Stipe and Jones retire now and let the HW division move on to a new era?

• Total voters
jonny bones is the GOAT and he aint goin nowherrrrrrre

Yes Jones is the GOAT but what does that have to do with the injury he recently had?

The injury he had least take a year to recover then another year to train and get into fight shape and then to promote the fight, he may not be fighting until early 2026

Should the division be held up because Jones is the GOAT?

I always say..

It’s his body and career. In this case two of them. I wish the fight happened a cpl years ago. But I was picking Stipe to knock Jones the fuck out at 295.

It’s the ONLY fight lowlife Jones would accept. And a big payday for each. Yes, it’s far from the most courageous callout ever. But for their last fight ever. These guys deserve a fight that they both want.

If it happens a year from now. I will not feel as sure about Stipe winning. But Stipe knocking Jones the fuck out would probably be the most important, biggest win in UFC history.

It is what it is. I’m backing Stipe 100%. Today, tomorrow, whenever.

Stipe should retire. Jon should fight the winner of Pav vs Aspy. Or he should be stripped if he is out too long and he can fight whoever has the belt when he comes back.

Polls ain't what they used to be, here in the heavies.

Yes Jones is the GOAT but what does that have to do with the injury he recently had?

The injury he had least take a year to recover then another year to train and get into fight shape and then to promote the fight, he may not be fighting until early 2026

Should the division be held up because Jones is the GOAT?
i dunno but you should totally pass that mango kush over here bro

Back