What will Kabobs reasoning be for pulling out of the fight?

Nurmagomedov def. McGregor - Submission (Verbal)

giphy.gif
And then we back to the reality..........

<DCrying><mma1>

For what the Conor fight?
Khabib could show up with 2 broken arms and it would still be the easiest fight he’s ever had.

#PaulieBless

-Little bruise suffered in camp
-Excessive tiramisu consumption during the cut
-fill in the blank

We all sit here and discuss the matchup with Conor yet the real fight will be actually seeing this Dagestani in the octagon on fight night. I would bet my life as the moment gets closer Kabob will pull. McGod said it best, he is a consistent pull out merchant. I feel we will not see Conor vs Habeeb on Oct 6, instead it will be Conor vs. Nate/Tony.

Conor bless. Sorry Kabob, no red panty night for you.
Hes prolly over working trying to get injured as we speak /sick

TS is the kind of idiot that would actually enjoy this fight falling through for whatever reason.

Good question. The UFC will probably force him to pull out so Conor can fight like Justin Gaethje or some shit so he can have an easy time getting the belt again.

-fill in the blank

We all sit here and discuss the matchup with Conor yet the real fight will be actually seeing this Dagestani in the octagon on fight night. I would bet my life as the moment gets closer Kabob will pull. McGod said it best, he is a consistent pull out merchant. I feel we will not see Conor vs Habeeb on Oct 6, instead it will be Conor vs. Nate/Tony.

well we know at least that it wont be because his wife is pregnant

I dont know but i have that feeling too that hes going to pull out and look for easier match against Horcher or some other nobody.
You do realize Horcher was a late replacement, he was supposed to fight Tony on that card. Right?
His last 5 opponents are:
Iaquinta, barboza, johnson, Horcher (supposed to be Tony), and RDA ...

but sure, he's definitely looking for "easy" fights.

-fill in the blank

If khabib pulls out, he should fight tony for the title...strip khabib.

So you are saying Khabib will accept the payment over fighting Conor?
he keeps the belt, makes double the money he would get to fight Conor, and Conor saves face for not fighting Khabib. All winners.
I could see this happening.

Back