What will Kabobs reasoning be for pulling out of the fight?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
-Little bruise suffered in camp
-Excessive tiramisu consumption during the cut
-fill in the blank

We all sit here and discuss the matchup with Conor yet the real fight will be actually seeing this Dagestani in the octagon on fight night. I would bet my life as the moment gets closer Kabob will pull. McGod said it best, he is a consistent pull out merchant. I feel we will not see Conor vs Habeeb on Oct 6, instead it will be Conor vs. Nate/Tony.

Conor bless. Sorry Kabob, no red panty night for you.

Conor will pay him for not fighting.

-fill in the blank

We all sit here and discuss the matchup with Conor yet the real fight will be actually seeing this Dagestani in the octagon on fight night. I would bet my life as the moment gets closer Kabob will pull. McGod said it best, he is a consistent pull out merchant. I feel we will not see Conor vs Habeeb on Oct 6, instead it will be Conor vs. Nate/Tony.

What's your reasoning to continue posting, moron?

-fill in the blank

I bet you he makes it to the fight.

Khabib via Submission.

Tiramisu_2a_landscape-680x472.jpg

What is your dad's reasoning for not pulling out of your mom?

I dont know but i have that feeling too that hes going to pull out and look for easier match against Horcher or some other nobody.

I think he has told the UFC he is carrying a injury already

That is why Conor called him a coward

Also Khabib and his sneaky manager have not mentioned Conor’s name once since the fight was announced . Before the talked bout Conor every chance they got

Pull out is incoming

His wife's blanket will fall below shoulder level, shaming his father and him.

He might overtrain and injure himself during camp causing hes body to shut down during the stress of a weight cut.

A girl said hello to him and he was too traumatized to fight.

Back