what will haters do?

10 fights seems like a chit load for a guy his age, especially with all he's done in the sport all ready i'm assuming he doesen't need the money and his "legacy" is about as good as it gets. I really dont see the logic in another 10 fights from andersons point of view, I wonder what his reasoning is.

1. reason
tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

2. reason
tumblr_m99rj3wYNt1qlzn4f.gif

He's married isn't he? and financially set for life. He's not Jon Fitch fighting to eat that's for dam sure, it can't be just the money.

lets just hope he wont end up like roy jones jr.

Why does Weidman need a fight or two?

I'd have no problem with him fighting Anderson after he heals up.

Because stylistically he may pose problems for Anderson so they want Bisping and Philipou first. Anderson will try and push off Weidman as long as possible and force him to take more fights in the hopes he loses one so he can avoid him. But as TS says if Weidman wins Andy will eventually have to eventually fight him.

:icon_cry2So Silva just signed a 10-fight contract with the UFC.

That simply means he will fight for about 3 years more.

That translates that he is going nowhere and that he will fight whoever is on top.

So Weidman, shall he win his next fight (or 2), will obviously get his shot.

That also allows enough time for him to fight against GSP and Jones (fights he already agreed on).

Even if we allow that he will probably fight Bisping next (if he beats Vitor), and then we shall see who's next.

But what will the haters cry about now???:icon_cry2

"That simply means he will fight for about 3 years more."

what is this your first day on earth?The guy hardly ever fights the last time he had 3 in a year was probably 08 he basically only fought once last year and only wants to fight once this year.10 fights would take him over 5 years I bet and don't act like you know what's in his contract those things are like books.I doubt he even fights 10 more times.

Also what kind of idiot assumes he'll now fight gsp and jones now?they have been saying the gsp fight will/is/about to happen for like 87 years now and with all silva's bullshit talking I don't take one thing he says serious.I doubt he fights jon jones.Let's not act like everything's a sure shot because he signed to have some more fights.

I am a fan of silva and I love watching him fight but this "i'm gonna take a year off cause I feel like it" and dancing around fighters (not literally) like he's mayweather,going back on his word etc. it's annoying as fuck and it's probably some Ed Soares too I can't stand that weasel.UFC needs to put their foot down and have these guys fight 3 times a year.Shit or get the fuck off the pot.

Everything? Even ice cream?

Ice cream's wicked overrated hey.Statistically cookies and chocolate and shit like that is way better ...fuck ice cream it sucks.Borderline top ten at best :/ lmaorotf yolo swag

if he wasn't the consensus #1 then, I have a hard time believing he will be after healing up.

I say one fight or two because we don't know how scheduling will work out.

If Silva fights Bisping, he will be tied up. I rather see weidman fight more (and become the sure #1) than him waiting and fighting Silva.

Besides, the SF fighters will merge into UFC, and they might do a title unification before Silva fights the next contender.

Need one more reason?
simple: The second Silva fights a 9-0 Weidman, If he beats Weidman, the same people who now claim he is the biggest test for Anderson will turn and claim he was yet another untested fighter who was used to pad Silva's record. (and you KNOW they will say that!).

lol. I love it.

Now Weidman needs to be consensus #1 and not just UFC #1 and yet Bisping needs to be neither for Anderson fans to clamour for that fight.

Before it was Weidman needed at least 1-2 more top 10 wins on top of two top 5 wins for a total of 3-4 top ten wins. Bisping just needed his one over Stann and Anderson fans were clamouring for that fight.

And do you not think the second Anderson crushes Bisping that people will tell the truth and admit Bisping was another mismatch fight for Anderson who wasw chosen only because he was the least threatening of all the top 10 and Anderson and his fans were trying to cherry pick the very easiest fights?

You guys always talk about why Weidman should not get the fight while ignoring Bisping's case is worth in every way and yet you clamour for it. Sad.

Bitch that he can't do a flying armbar.

Ice cream's wicked overrated hey.Statistically cookies and chocolate and shit like that is way better ...fuck ice cream it sucks.Borderline top ten at best :/ lmaorotf yolo swag

Hey- slow down. You ready for this?

All that good stuff you mentioned like cookies and chocolate can be added to the ice cream!

Mind blown?

lol. I love it.

Now Weidman needs to be consensus #1 and not just UFC #1 and yet Bisping needs to be neither for Anderson fans to clamour for that fight.

Before it was Weidman needed at least 1-2 more top 10 wins on top of two top 5 wins for a total of 3-4 top ten wins. Bisping just needed his one over Stann and Anderson fans were clamouring for that fight.

And do you not think the second Anderson crushes Bisping that people will tell the truth and admit Bisping was another mismatch fight for Anderson who wasw chosen only because he was the least threatening of all the top 10 and Anderson and his fans were trying to cherry pick the very easiest fights?

You guys always talk about why Weidman should not get the fight while ignoring Bisping's case is worth in every way and yet you clamour for it. Sad.

Do you really? (Love it? - cause it seems you hate it instead) :D

First of all, let us discuss Bisping & Weidman.

Weidman did not want to fight Vitor (the only remnant of the top 5 in the division).
Bisping is fighting Vitor.

Now, I don't want to enter the merrit of it. (Dana noted Weidman was top and it would be dumb of him to accept a risky fight). but the fact is: Weidman passed over while Bisping accepted the fight.

Then weidman accepted to fight Tim (in order to stay ahead Bisping), but got injured.

So now he's not fighting anyone while Bisping is taking over a top guy in the division.

I do not see how you got a case, other than butthurt cry because Bisping might get a title shot while Weidman can only look from the sideline and talk trash.

Oh, and BTW, Bisping is 23-4. Not exactly like he is a new guy with less than 10 pro fights...like someone else :cool:

Back