What will Bernard say?

He will say...

wake your ass up Calzaghe!

he'll sing the same tune that he sang after the Taylor fight if he ends up losing. Joe C will probably win but he is not going to box circles around him.

He'll say "I know i should have listened to my mom and retired by 40 like I promised"

He'll probably smile and just take the money, I doubt he really believes he can beat Joe deep down and will realise it wont harm his career at this stage because he's 43.

And don't forget Calzaghe's promise about not showing his face if he loses. Joe'd better win or get used to burkas. :D

Hopkins talks more than anybody in boxing, with perhaps the exception of PBF. His fights in the last few years have been few and far in between, not to mention boring. He is undoubtedly a skilled guy but with the immense amount of shit talking that goes on, there's no way it's all smiles and hugs if calzaghe clearly beats him. IF he beats him. If Hops takes this one decisively then he can pretty much say whatever the fuck he wants for the rest of his life, as i see it.

Too bad James Toney can never get back down to 175 again, he could fight Bernard in the all time "shit talking" fight in the history of boxing.

He'll probably smile and just take the money, I doubt he really believes he can beat Joe deep down and will realise it wont harm his career at this stage because he's 43.

at first I thought you were retarded then I realized you're from wales.

Too bad James Toney can never get back down to 175 again, he could fight Bernard in the all time "shit talking" fight in the history of boxing.

Can James Toney be considered an active boxer?

I cant remember when but they were talking about doing this fight.

It was on the cover of the ring and they interviewed both of them...smacktalk at its finest.

Can James Toney be considered to exhibit the skills neccessary to constitutate "talking"?

at first I thought you were retarded then I realized you're from wales.

Very well spotted although I am not biased, Hopkins is my favourite fighter in recent years, Behind Pacman and Mayweather I like Hopkins 3rd.
But the verdict is already decided really isnt it, Joe will clearly outwork Hopkins and get a decision or Late stoppage.
Calzaghe aint Winky Wright or Tarver who throw estimating 20-30 Punches per round at Hopkins, B-Hop won't be able to Bully him like he did to those two.

You can't honestly tell me you think Hopkins will win at this point in their careers.

Back