What will be the excuse now for Ronda?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda had everything her way, virtually no distractions or media obligations. Didn't have to talk to anyone, didn't even have to pose for 2 seconds at the morning weigh ins so the media could get a picture. No movies to do, because apparently Hollywood figured out she can't act.

Didn't make any difference. Polished off in 48 seconds. Got hit and had no idea what to do, deer-in-headlights stare, head up, completely helpless.

Respect to Ronda for the star power she achieved and getting WMMA into the UFC, but clear to see she was vastly overrated and was dominating a brand new division with very limited depth.

Wonder if Rogan feels a little silly calling her a "once ever" athlete and saying she could beat half of the men's 135lb division?

As long as thread like these are made there will be excuses.

We'll never know since we'll never hear from her again

Having Edmond in your corner is the most legit excuse of all time.

The only boxing Edmond should be teaching

packingboxes12345.jpg

You could see the first punch Amanda landed Ronda was done.

I actually feel sorry for Ronda, she must feel suicidal right now

Having Edmond in your corner is the most legit excuse of all time.
I'm interested to see if she finally realizes that he's a con artist who, instead of helping her career, has basically ended it

I'm interested to see if she finally realizes that he's a con artist who, instead of helping her career, has basically ended it

images

"She just got lucky champ, if Herb Dean didn't stop the fucking fight we would have exposed her striking with your jabs and head movement."

There will be no excuse. That was an ass kicking of epic proportions..

images

"She just got lucky champ, if Herb Dean didn't stop the fucking fight we would have exposed her striking with your jabs and head movement."
See this is funny because that's exactly what I expect him to say. But at some point Ronda has to realize that he's full of shit, right? If this isn't that point.. Ronda might be in worse mental condition than we thought

The excuse will be that it was a poor stoppage, even though Ronda's face was a strawberry and she moved like Bambi on ice.

Edmond "We had a game plan however Herb Dean stepped in too early before Nunes tired herself out. Bad stoppage."

1jp-LP.gif

I think she'll just go dark for a while. We won't hear much.

Ronda's career is over, there won't be any excuses. And that fraud Edmond is going to end up on the streets or in jail.

See this is funny because that's exactly what I expect him to say. But at some point Ronda has to realize that he's full of shit, right? If this isn't that point.. Ronda might be in worse mental condition than we thought

To be fair Ronda was not listening to him. I mean if your coach is over and over again yelling head movement and you don't mov don't your head, then what the fuck is a coach for?!?

As long as she stays with Edmond, she has no excuse. Even her mother understands how poor his coaching is. Those that love her the most warned her repeatedly.

To be fair Ronda was not listening to him. I mean if your coach is over and over again yelling head movement and you don't mov don't your head, then what the fuck is a coach for?!?
Maybe he should try teaching her some head movement if he wants her to use it

Teaching her how to strike?

I knew as soon as she dropped into that same stance and started bouncing on her heels that she hadn't improved a single thing. She has zero excuses this time, she just shat the bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back