What will be the excuse now for Ronda?

Having Edmond in your corner is the most legit excuse of all time.

amin-o.gif

I think it's more that you guys want her to give an excuse so you can hate on her just a little bit more.

;>

Suicide watch for Rousey. I'm being serious too. Man, that was fucking brutal and brilliant at the same time.

I'm interested to see if she finally realizes that he's a con artist who, instead of helping her career, has basically ended it

Honestly I don't think so. I mean, if she didn't realise that after the Holly loss when would she ever?

I think she's slightly insane actually.

We're talking about someone who went on TV and said she thinks she's still undefeated after being KTFO by Holly, because being defeated is a choice, and the moronic crowd lapped it up, lol.

Edmond probably feeds her absurd ego, and tells her she's a great boxer etc, and Ronda laps that up.

Ronda had everything her way, virtually no distractions or media obligations. Didn't have to talk to anyone, didn't even have to pose for 2 seconds at the morning weigh ins so the media could get a picture. No movies to do, because apparently Hollywood figured out she can't act.

Didn't make any difference. Polished off in 48 seconds. Got hit and had no idea what to do, deer-in-headlights stare, head up, completely helpless.

Respect to Ronda for the star power she achieved and getting WMMA into the UFC, but clear to see she was vastly overrated and was dominating a brand new division with very limited depth.

Wonder if Rogan feels a little silly calling her a "once ever" athlete and saying she could beat half of the men's 135lb division?
like the Holly fight excuse ''Ronda didnt try to clinch blablabla''

Back