What will be Cain excuse when he gets KTFO again?!

AndyGoaty**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired of Cain and his excuses. We never got to see "Cain T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶r̶ The Excuse Maker Velasquez" lose till:
1.gif

So until now we never got to see all the excuses dude would make. First he had a sprained knee:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/...h-cain-velasquez-vs-junior-dos-santos-injured
He wanted to kick the legs of Junior, but he was thinking, 'I can't kick.'
-Fitch
Dude he threw 2 or 3 or 4 kicks.

Now its an ACL tear after 1 full year. Well guess who else was injured?
Dos-Santos-hospital-knee-surgery.jpg

Thats actual proof JDS faught with an torn MCL.

Been seeing a lot of these threads lately, JDS fans should take a chill pill. This is a great fight and could go either way.

Haha, thread title made me laugh!

Yes, Junior was also legitimately injured. He received an operation and that's a photo from his twitter account with his orthopedic surgeon

Been seeing a lot of these threads lately, JDS fans should take a chill pill. This is a great fight and could go either way.

QFT

Just relax and enjoy the fight, it should be a good one. No need to talk trash about Cain either, just because you're rooting for JDS.

Fighting injured isn't an excuse if you do that. And lose can only blame yourself

Brown prejudice.
No
Cain is a very respectful fighter. fo/ky
He is, very respectable. But he has alot of excuses for his only lost.
QFT

Just relax and enjoy the fight, it should be a good one. No need to talk trash about Cain either, just because you're rooting for JDS.I
I'm not trashing Cain, he is top 3 maybe 2, but these excuses are crazy.
What is your excuse for hating and fighter bashing?
So far from fighter bashing.
I think I will as well.
Money to be made brotha
OP obviously a racist.

Not at al.

That's literally the exact fucking opposite of Cain Velasquez lol

Back