What will be Cain excuse when he gets KTFO again?!

I'm tired of Cain and his excuses. We never got to see "Cain T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶r̶ The Excuse Maker Velasquez" lose till:
1.gif

So until now we never got to see all the excuses dude would make. First he had a sprained knee:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/...h-cain-velasquez-vs-junior-dos-santos-injured
-Fitch
Dude he threw 2 or 3 or 4 kicks.

Now its an ACL tear after 1 full year. Well guess who else was injured?
Dos-Santos-hospital-knee-surgery.jpg

Thats actual proof JDS faught with an torn MCL.

1. cain never complained , he never looks for exuses.
2. whats the point of this thread ? just to hate ?
3. cain wins this time

Cain's excuses will probably be a twist on the classics:

"Sun got in my eye" or "Dog ate my JDS strategy sheet".

why dont you tell it to him ? cain is 1000 times more of a man than you are

I never heard Cain using any excuses. There were fans claiming things, but was it Cain.

Plus, there are only 1 guy I can think of that gives excuses even when he wins, so I doubt you will hear any Cain excuses

why dont you tell it to him ? cain is 1000 times more of a man than you are

I don't understand that "insult". Does he has 1000 times the TRT levels of a normal man? Well then, what an excuse-wielding cheater Cain is.

Been seeing a lot of these threads lately, JDS fans should take a chill pill. This is a great fight and could go either way.

LOL did you not see all the threads made by Cain fans saying that he's going to win?

You Cain fans are as delusional as Diaz fans and just as annoying.

I like Cain, but I'm rooting for Junior Dos Santos. The man is all class, is almost never disrespectful, and is a genuinely positive and good human-being. Not saying that Cain isn't any of these things, but he seems more focused on his "brown-pride" than any other part of his person.

Cain needs to get a running start at the beginning of the 1st round and shoot for the takedown within 3 seconds or else he will lose
:eek:

JDS KO RD 1 OR 2! I gurantee Cain gets rocked in Rd 1 and Goldie or Joe say "so much heart" and it goes to Rd 2 CAIN GOES OUT

Cain is a very respectful fighter. fo/ky

Yeah people like the TS just make me grimace. I don't care if it's trolling. It's full of immense bullshit.

Cain would not make excuses if he were to lose again. I don't think JDS would either if he lost.

Been seeing a lot of these threads lately, JDS fans should take a chill pill. This is a great fight and could go either way.

THIS. This fight is going to be awesome. I was pretty dissapointed in the first fight because of how quickly it ended, I hope this one goes to round 2 atleast.

I'm tired of Cain and his excuses. We never got to see "Cain T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶r̶ The Excuse Maker Velasquez" lose till:
1.gif

So until now we never got to see all the excuses dude would make. First he had a sprained knee:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/...h-cain-velasquez-vs-junior-dos-santos-injured
-Fitch
Dude he threw 2 or 3 or 4 kicks.

Now its an ACL tear after 1 full year. Well guess who else was injured?
Dos-Santos-hospital-knee-surgery.jpg

Thats actual proof JDS faught with an torn MCL.

Someone let me know if its bad to bump old threads cuz I could do this all day

Back