What we learned from the Conor fight

What I learned is that he is still absolutely 100% in his prime. I was scared he would come out only look to land a big left-hand. But no he showed tremendous versatility.

And the power is tremendous. Anyone that underates his power is fucking blind. This man hits like a fucking truck.

We learned nothing that actually pertains to unarmed combat. Not sure why you watch mma,TS. But for fans of fighting, this was predictably a waste of time.

Think people learned shoulder strikes are legit.

We learned Conor can still draw the crowd. Number 1 trending in the world. The world.

What a strange thing to say my man. Sorry Conor didn't roll out a world tour for your pleasure.

Learned fuck all, it was a gimme, Cerrone was coming off two brutal beatings.

sorry if that offends people but it’s true.

But he has always been inconsistent. Look at his career record. He loses fights, And usually puts together a winning streak. It’s nothing new with him.

I am not a conor hater,i like slagging on him but hes entertaining fighter to watch. I dont like crybabies tho. I dont mind being compared to Hitto the Mighty,tho,who does great works.

giphy.gif

You say you hate it, but no one's crying.
I just saw your post as a trigger response.
I mean, can you point out what I'm 'crying' about? lol

What I learned is that he is still absolutely 100% in his prime. I was scared he would come out only look to land a big left-hand. But no he showed tremendous versatility.

And the power is tremendous. Anyone that underates his power is fucking blind. This man hits like a fucking truck.

If you took Conor's face out, they'd see it too. But their judgement is shrouded in bias and hate.

BUSTED Cerrone's nose with his shoulder... and kids are actually saying it was staged. Another crazy bastid was arguing that the headkick was too soft to daze anyone.

The UFC is highly corrupted, Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously. And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this, it became so obvious but none of them would have the balls to confront Dana white.

This fight was a complete circus.

I'd love to express myself with more precision but as you can see English is not my native language. But there's a lot to say about that
I thought your precision sounding pretty precise, so far.

But this thread is a circle jerk for McNuthuggers.
Practice your English in a better thread, my friend.

1. Whoever Conor fights next, it means he's ducking everyone else.
i.e. If conor says he wants gajthe, it means he's ducking masvidal. If he says Masvidal, he's ducking gajthe. And people get SO passionate about this dilemma.

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

3. Regardless of the topic in the thread, @Hitto will come and post 1 of his 90 thousand Conor gifs. And the other degenerates of sherdog will aptly exploit themselves by liking said gifs and photos.

4. Conor is still the biggest draw, even after a three year absence.

5. Usman is the new king of cringe.

what is this shit TS ?
if he would face Gaetje , he would have respect from everyone in order to get a shot to the title.
he would get respect if he would face Masvidal who beat the shit out of Nate and Askren

out of the two above , he choosed a fighter loosing 2 in a row and Conor is expecting to be respected.

just let go the balls and make something different and for once think please

We learned Conor can still draw the crowd. Number 1 trending in the world. The world.

What a strange thing to say my man. Sorry Conor didn't roll out a world tour for your pleasure.

The first point is debatable, considering the corpse they worked on.
The second has, as i said, nothing to do with unarmed combat.
Nor would a world tour, for that matter... so i am not sure what mental lapse made you think that that qas a meaningful point.

Still a very dangerous fighter in the first round is what I took from it and this has nothing to do with later rounds, dude is very dangerous in the first.

i.e. If conor says he wants gajthe, it means he's ducking masvidal. If he says Masvidal, he's ducking gajthe. And people get SO passionate about this dilemma.

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

3. Regardless of the topic in the thread, @Hitto will come and post 1 of his 90 thousand Conor gifs. And the other degenerates of sherdog will aptly exploit themselves by liking said gifs and photos.

Liked for n.5.

The combination of the hat + the Masvidal “who” + pretending to yawn at a 40 sec beat down was a pretty decisive move in the cringe race.

Haha, the same people claiming cowboy is done are the same people who thought Al Iaquinta was a world beater after fighting Khabib

^
tenor.gif

Tune up fights aren't pointless.

Not for the fighter who needs a tune up, but for the fans who what to "learn something new" from a fight, they kind of are. I for one learned nothing that I didn't already know from this fight, so in the scope of this thread, it was pretty pointless.

The UFC is highly corrupted, Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously. And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this, it became so obvious but none of them would have the balls to confront Dana white.

This fight was a complete circus.

I'd love to express myself with more precision but as you can see English is not my native language. But there's a lot to say about that
well I couldn't see shit in terms of you as an ESL so...

It was 2glorious. I fookin' loved it! I expected glory but Conor just went in harder and more glorious than any one foreteller could ever tell
"Ireland baby!"? C'mon!
tenor.gif

Lol. Nobody made up cerrone being over the hill hes been finished in hia last 2 fights and lost 7 of his last 11. Stop trying to twist reality just enjoy the win
I agree that Cowboy is past his best but he's far from a shot fighter. He finished the likes of Hernandez, Perry, Medeiros, took a clear decision over Iaquinta, and took a round from P4P great El Cucuy. His losses are all to beasts; Gaethje, Ferguson, Edwards (by competitive decision), Till, Lawler (by competitive decision), Masvidal.

And it isn't just that Conor beat Cowboy, but how easy he made it look, even despite the layoff.

"The UFC is highly corrupted,

Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously.

And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this,

This fight was a complete circus."

not out of context. you look at the world as evil and incompetent in general.
I personally disagree with every single thing you have here.
I think MMA journalist write some damn good articles. They cover more in depth than any sports. They constantly badger Dana and co for my info on the future of UFC.
The fight was a spectacle. Garnered millions of views and most likely introduced MMA to many new fans.
You're just no aware of how pessimistic you are. Hence, can't seem to enjoy anything much in life.

First of English is not my native language and I often have a hard time to be clear and concise...

Again what the F. the UFC has to do with the world? You should watch other sports and do other things than watching mma. You seem very naive maybe young as well, you are unable to envision the world around you

I've been watch mma for a good 25 yrs and I tell you again the UFC has become a complete farce .

If you are impressed with mcg and this fight there's nothing I can do for you...and Tbh I'm sure you don't believe it deep inside
if you really used to watch mma and/or practice combat sport you can't in no way tell me that was a good fight.

Now we see Dana White's trying to push down every one's throat the narrative that mcg deserves to fight Khabib, how he was hurt for the first fight, how he really like this kid blablah... Pure hypocrisy.
Every journalist and mma analysts that say how fantastic this fight was are a bunch of puppets as well, unable to tell the truth they are too scared to not loose their job.

If mcg had fought a real contender he would have had the respect of all ppl. But as usual he's given the easy path.

This has nothing to do with me being this or that, that's the truth.
But what can I do, opinion is like an ass hole every one has one

My biggest takeaway from this is that the UFC can get creative, if you catch my drift.

The first point is debatable, considering the corpse they worked on.
The second has, as i said, nothing to do with unarmed combat.
Nor would a world tour, for that matter... so i am not sure what mental lapse made you think that that qas a meaningful point.

Broken nose and black eye = questionable

I see what I'm working with now.

#sherdoglogic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back